Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Numerous Small Bumps Over Face - How To Get Rid Of Them?

I have small bumps on certain parts of my face (chin and mouth area). They usually aren't inflamed (but they can be) and each bump contains a bit of puss. Any idea about how to get rid of these? I currently use AHA but that doesn't do much. I used to use Dan's BP, but stopped because it seriously dried out my entire face (even with moisturizer), though I'm willing to try it again.

I get those also, they're annoying... I used BP & Salicylic Acid but they dried up my skin too much so I stopped.

I've also tried Clearasil, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear spot treatments but they didn't work too well. I started looking online for natural products & solutions and came across Dermaforte, all the ingredients are natural and organic. When I started taking it, I was surprised how fast I got results.

*Moderator edit - URL removed. Read the board rules*

Good luck rolleyes.gif

I get those also, they're annoying... I used BP & Salicylic Acid but they dried up my skin too much so I stopped.

I've also tried Clearasil, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear spot treatments but they didn't work too well. I started looking online for natural products & solutions and came across Dermaforte, all the ingredients are natural and organic. When I started taking it, I was surprised how fast I got results.

*Moderator edit - URL removed. Read the board rules*

Good luck rolleyes.gif

Look it up. But my doctor tells me applying a good moisturiser will get off them.

i have this exact problem on my right cheek (it's the only acne i have now and it makes me mad). I got prescribed doxy and differin by the derm and it seems to be bringing all of the acne out. It's been 1 month but i think it should be all gone in the next 2 weeks.

First thank you all for your posts and sharing experiences.
I am constantly developping white pus zits around mouth and chin! I started developing this about a year ago.
Symptoms
---------------
- constant small white pus zits around mouth and chin. dry up in about 2-3 days.
- few more start when one stops!
- red bumps
- redness
- All these symptoms only around nose , mouth and chin. rest of the face is clear!
- constant Dandruff also.
This thing brought me down so much in my life! There are days when i just sit in my room and cry because I have pretty much tried everything under the sun. I am even worried to go meet my sisters kids sad.png Please help share your expertise and what worked for you guys. Please drop a note and i really need your support to keep me motivated to see the light at the end of tunnel.
thanks!

post-449454-0-89361400-1424319423.jpg

post-449454-0-82279200-1424319424.jpg

post-449454-0-76703200-1424319425.jpg

post-449454-0-64211600-1424319426.jpg

post-449454-0-65647400-1424319436.jpg

post-449454-0-55789000-1424319437.jpg

post-449454-0-51153500-1424319438.jpg

Could they be razor bumps? I used to get small red bumps all the time from shaving against the grain and not using moisturizer afterwards. Also using poor cream and dull razors, they were exactly like what you explained...