Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mastawymes

The Log Of Mastawymes

Hi everyone! Let's jump right in to this, shall we? My name is Jake. I'm 17 and I guess I'm starting this more as a way to keep track of my own progress and covinience. Lucky me, I happened to form some pretty severe acne at some point, around thirteen maybe. So I'm pretty happy to start accutane. I've been on it for about 10 days and am experiencing the dryest freaking lips I've ever had. Two days ago I woke up, smiled, and split the corners of my mouth(ouch). But other than that everything has been just peachy keen and I hope to update as much as possible. Please feel free to comment also! It would make me feel as though I'm not really talking to myself. Thanks!

Good luck to you! I so wish I could have taken accutane in my teens and hopefully saved myself ten years of embarrassing acne. You will do great! I'll follow your progress :)

Good luck to you! I so wish I could have taken accutane in my teens and hopefully saved myself ten years of embarrassing acne. You will do great! I'll follow your progress :)

Thanks! I've stocked up on carefully chosen moisturizers for any occasion so hopefully I can go through it without too much trouble!

Just a quick update. On day 12 I woke up at about 2 this morning and my face was killing me. After looking in the mirror, I found that my face had freaking exploded. I guess this is the initial breakout. Luckily it is going to be right in line for winter break so maybe I can clear up some before the new semester

Alright it's day 23 I think. It seems like I'm getting new spots in clusters. They'll like come up 4-5 at a time in the same spot and are not too fun. My face is peeling like crazy regardless of how much I try to moisturize. On a lighter note, my lips feel awesome. I've been getting q tips and putting that Vaseline jelly stuff on them 2-3 times a day and although it's shiney, it's keeping my lips and the surrounding area pretty normal.