Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JuanPablo

Flush Liver ??

Yeah did it and it worked wonders....Just go for about 1 -2 weeks eating lots of fruits, vegtables and atleast good nutritous foods...Even after that if you start eating badly, your liver will still be cleaned out and will be overall healthy to you and your skin. Since your liver is most likely filled with junk, its trying to escape thru your face and body.... It really helped my pimples and I was getting nothing...I think everyone should try it and good luck

I haven't tried it yet, but most steroid users swear by a product called "Detox Factors" by Tyler. It has buncha ingredients that are supposed to cleanse the liver, kinda expensive though, about 35usd for a thirty day supply. I plan on getting it and giving it a try soon.

The pills are essentially natural, they contain a certain dosage of vitamins and minerals that your liver uses to break down the toxins etc. That combined with a few herbs, such as milk thistle, known for it's cleansing properties. If you do buy the Detox Factors, don't take a multivitamin while on it.

lots of green veggies will help to cleanse your liver, they are more eefective than other fruits and veg.

There are some good detox suppps aswell to help do this.

To be honest the natural way through diet is best because it wont cause too much of a change in your routine. Taking supplements when your liver is toxic and in need of a real clear out can sometimes be hard and include some side effects (but it will be worth it in the long run).

Here is some info on the subject

http://www.drloripuskar.com/liverdetox.htm

Here is some herbal stuff:

http://www.herbalfitness.com/products.shtml

http://www.suzannes.com/liverdetox.html

supplements:

http://physicalenhancement.com/store/conte...ategory-45.html and check down the list for liver supps.

These are just a few of the items thats out there and i havent tested any of these myself because i prefer to use the dietry method but i am going to use some of the herbal stuff soon when i remember to buy some while shopping.

I'd advise a healthy diet in the first instance and load up on the stuff mentioned in the first link, then go from there.

peace

sj

there are lots of pills out there, but does anyone reccomend a particular one thats worked well for them?

Cheers

Take it easy

Rob

there are lots of pills out there, but does anyone reccomend a particular one thats worked well for them?

Cheers

Take it easy

Rob

Roiding bodybuilders swear by a product called Tyler's Detox Factors. They use it after a cycle and they need their liver back to normal before they get on another cycle. I have some right now, but I am holding off on taking it for one month while I'm taking some other things.

Ubahone:

What site do you suggest purchasing Detox Factors from and what are your recommendations in using it? (How much for how long?)

and drink a loooottt of piss  :P  :lol:  :oops: ( sorry but I am lol  my ass of  :oops:  :lol: )

you laugh because you are an idiot

and drink a loooottt of piss  :P  :lol:  :oops: ( sorry but I am lol  my ass of  :oops:  :lol: )

you laugh because you are an idiot

What can I say , TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE . :shock:

:roll: :lol::idea: