Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acowles

New Cleanser...

I need a new cleasner that will balance my pH levels! I've tried the CeraVe foaming cleanser, but it irritated my skin A LOT. idk why cause ive used it in the past! right now im using Lush Fresh Pharmacy. But I fear it has a high pH because of the sodium lauryl sulfate.

So basically I need a balancing cleanser!

Hey, it was when I stopped using products, and stopped focusing on my acne while eating good and feeling good, when it started to magically disappear, now it's gone and I have beautiful skin. I only use water on it. The facial issues disappeared when I let go and stopped stressing myself. Don't use such products like cleansers, you don't need them. Your skin doesn't want them. Your skin balances on its own, it doesn't like chemical irritation.

Hey, it was when I stopped using products, and stopped focusing on my acne while eating good and feeling good, when it started to magically disappear, now it's gone and I have beautiful skin. I only use water on it. The facial issues disappeared when I let go and stopped stressing myself. Don't use such products like cleansers, you don't need them. Your skin doesn't want them. Your skin balances on its own, it doesn't like chemical irritation.

rolleyes.gif

Just use Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser or something.

300 views and no one. eusa_pray.gif pleaasee

I am absolutely in love with Korres brand "White Tea Fluid Gel Cleanser". I get it from Sephora. I'm on my third or fourth bottle, and I've never been dissatisfied with it. I tried it on a whim after I tried cetaphil, clay soap, and then another cleanser (all caused me to break out). It's a bit pricey but well worth it ($26 Canadian/bottle, but a fairly big bottle). This cleanser gives a really nice clean feeling.. Clean but hydrated. It makes my pores feel clean and happy, sounds strange but you'll understand if you try it. It's a natural product, no SLS, no alcohol, no animal testing, etc. I swear by this cleanser, it makes my skin have an amazing healthy glow I never had before trying this. My skin would be SO much worse without it. It balances my skin out nicely, and it makes it feel baby soft. I actually use their moisturizer too (Pomegranate Balancing Moisturizer). My skin is super sensitive and this doesn't irritate it at all. I recommended this to a woman at work for her daughter and she fell in love with it as well. Also it's PH-balanced, so it should help you out. Sorry for such a long post, I honestly can't say enough good things about this cleanser.

Edited by jennifer36

You mentioned you tried CeraVe Foaming...have you tried their Hydrating Cleanser? It has the same consistency of Cetephil. That is it where the comparison ends. I was hesitant to give it a go. I'm so glad I tried it out. I've been using it for about 4 years and have no complaints. Cetephil falls short-not to mention it did make my skin burn. CeraVe is gentle and soothing. My only gripe is when I use makeup. I then have to do a double wash. Even then my skins barrier is not stripped. I also have started to moisturize more so than I have done in the past. That has made a tremendous improvement in my skins texture and appearance.

Hiya, I use a three product set called Aknicare, from SkinMed. It has a cleanser, lotion and a cream. I made the mistake of not using the cream but it dried my skin out too much. But using these products together has worked really well for me. It has really controlled the oiliness in my skin and I have so many more clear days.

rolleyes.gif

Just use Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser or something.

Don't use a "cleanser" like I said unless you want your acne to remain. I personally didn't like having acne as we all do, so of course I don't put anything on my face I wouldn't eat (i'm male) --- focus on internal health to cure.

Btw, good rule of thumb to me: Sorry, but don't follow the tips of people who have acne themselves and are struggling to get rid of it for a long time already, most likely not going to bring you any further... That's also the reason why most content of acne forums is potentially dangerous for your skin and health and sucks you right into this miserable "I have to treat my acne by all means" thing, which is not going to work.

Edited by lian8

Don't use a "cleanser" like I said unless you want your acne to remain. I personally didn't like having acne as we all do, so of course I don't put anything on my face I wouldn't eat.

Btw, good rule of thumb to me: Sorry, but don't follow the tips of people who have acne themselves and are struggling to get rid of it for a long time already, most likely not going to bring you further... That's also the reason why most content of acne forums is potentially dangerous for your skin and health and sucks you right into this miserable "I have to treat my acne by all means" thing, which is not going to work.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Don't use a "cleanser" like I said unless you want your acne to remain. I personally didn't like having acne as we all do, so of course I don't put anything on my face I wouldn't eat.

Btw, good rule of thumb to me: Sorry, but don't follow the tips of people who have acne themselves and are struggling to get rid of it for a long time already, most likely not going to bring you further... That's also the reason why most content of acne forums is potentially dangerous for your skin and health and sucks you right into this miserable "I have to treat my acne by all means" thing, which is not going to work.

rolleyes.gif ...

I don't know how many more years you're going to want to struggle with your face until you finally realize you're doing things wrong. How many more topical stuff are you going to try? Aren't you very tired of failing every single time? sad.png

Edited by lian8

I don't know how many more years you're going to want to struggle with your face until you finally realize you're doing things wrong. How many more topical stuff are you going to try? Aren't you very tired of failing every single time? sad.png

What works for you doesn't mean it will work for someone else. A bunch of people who used to frequent acne.org seeking advice don't even come here anymore because they have found THEIR cure. A ton of people here have had great success with the DKR.

What works for you doesn't mean it will work for someone else. A bunch of people who used to frequent acne.org seeking advice don't even come here anymore because they have found THEIR cure. A ton of people here have had great success with the DKR.

So which products worked, which made you clear then? Health is health, there are rules that we all have to live with. Nature doesn't care about opinions of people, there are the same laws for everybody in this world, no matter whether you like it or not, you live with and because of them. If you have a vibrantly healthy body then you don't have acne, it's actually simple as that. The individual cure depends on the different root health issue of each individual, indeed. Topicals don't and can't cure, they might suppress the symptoms but that's about it... Sorry. It's not an opinion of mine, it's how it works for EVERYBODY.

ps.: yes, there are many many unhealthy people who haven't got acne, but be assured they do have different issues.

Edited by lian8

So which products worked, which made you clear then? Health is health, there are rules that we all have to live with. Nature doesn't care about opinions of people, there are the same laws for everybody in this world, no matter whether you like it or not, you live with and because of them. If you have a vibrantly healthy body then you don't have acne, it's actually simple as that. The individual cure depends on the different root health issue of each individual, indeed. Topicals don't and can't cure, they might suppress the symptoms but that's about it... Sorry. It's not an opinion of mine, it's how it works for EVERYBODY.

ps.: yes, there are many many unhealthy people who haven't got acne, but be assured they do have different issues.

PS. I have vegan friends who are EXTREMELY HEALTHY and still have acne.

Seriously, why are you even here? If you have no acne and you're perfect then get out. Because people want a REAL cure. Not everyone is going to get clear skin because they eat healthy and do nothing,

PS. I have vegan friends who are EXTREMELY HEALTHY and still have acne.

self-contradiction

If you have no acne and you're perfect then get out.

I'm not perfect but I'm healthy and I look good, just like you should and want, too.

The REAL cure is right here in front of your eyes. Nobody ever said you have to do nothing, I certainly didn't. The video you posted is unrelated to what I wrote.

Edited by lian8

The REAL cure is right here in front of your eyes. Nobody ever said you have to do nothing, I certainly didn't. The video you posted is unrelated to what I wrote.

You're not by any chance someonefromabove are you? Because if so, this conversation is old.