Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknezx

Do The Moisturizer Come With Bottle Pumps? (8 Oz)

Yes they do, my regimen came in the mail yesterday for the first time and the mositurizer came leaking all over the other bottles and stained them yellow and it wont come out. They should really bubble wrap the products and use more foam to protect the pumps.

They've been trying to solve the leaking problem for some time actually.. They want to keep the costs down so more people can afford the Regimen but at the same time things like this happen sometimes. They did use to bubble wrap. They've tried at least two (and I say at least because only two have made it to the public, I'm sure there were countless more they tried) different kinds of pumps and neither have solved that problem.

It's really too bad. Right now they're sticking with packing peanuts but maybe someone can come up with something equally as low cost as packing peanuts.

Hmm then since they come in bottle pumps, and many people have gotten them leaking in the package, does it mean there's no lock to secure the pumps?

Hmm then since they come in bottle pumps, and many people have gotten them leaking in the package, does it mean there's no lock to secure the pumps?

The pump locks in the down position like most pumps on the market, but sometimes it will pop up. Personally, I haven't had any issues. All my products have come closed and in perfect condition. The travel from California to Texas isn't that bad either, so that might have had something to deal with it too. Don't know.