Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carmusen

Am I The Only One Who Does Not Put Regimen On The Nose?

Skin zits are the absolute worst, so I try not to put any medication that might block the nose pores. I only get nose zits twice every year.

Anyone else?

Not me, I slap it all over my face including my nose. I rarely get zits on my nose either but the BP has certainly got rid off all the tiny little blackheads that were on my nose.

Not me either, I apply the regimen all over. Personal preference I guess :)

Edited by Avenger

Haha I don't either! It seems that everytime I do I get little red pimples there. I know it's the BP causing it because I never get pimples there. I do have blackheads though so I use the Biore nose strips to help with that :)

How strange that BP can cause you to have pimples. I thought that would be impossible due to the nature of the chemical.

Edit: To add that my comment sounds like I don't believe you which is not the case. I just find it strange that it causes you to have pimples. Life is strange saywhat.gif

Edited by Resery

I also do not apply BP on my nose because right now my nose is mostly clear and not red. I'm not so much concerned that applying BP would break me out, but rather, I don't apply BP because of the redness it will cause followed by the greasiness of the moisturizer.

I stopped putting it on my nose because I'm pretty sure I've only ever had 2 nose pimples. Initially I used it on my nose but why put it somewhere you don't get acne? To me that's like putting it on my fingernails lol.