Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey all,

Not sure where to put this thread except here.

Anywhooo, I have mild/moderate acne, more scars than anything. But can spending some time in a sauna be beneficial to clearing away any acne and cleaning ym pores?

Any positive/negative experiences please post!

thanks

Well i've been spending about 15minutes in the sauna whenever I go to the gym (which is about 5 times a week)

can't say that its had any benefit except that when I step out and wipe my face with a towel, my face feels very smooth and clean.

it definately hasn't done any bad either. so i'll just continue doing it...

Guest pokemonster

yahg sauna. never understood that. whats the joy in being in place of meat being sauteed exactly? and all that bloody sweating everywhere.. sick.gifsick.gif

There are infrared saunas now. Infrared energy doesn't heat the air, only the objects it hits so you don't have to breath hot air. And it's not humid. Supposed to boost metabolism. Feels like the sun hitting you.

Although since it doesn't work by heating air, there's no need for the little room to contain the hot air. You can just sit in front of an infrared heater or lamp.