Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SavedByGrace1

Using The Proactive Lotion

I have been using the Acanya Gel, but recently ran out. I am 99% clear right now, so I figured I would try to use something over the counter to maintain my current status. I used to work for Proactive and I had a ton of the lotion left over, I didn't use it much due to the drying effect it has. It has 2.5% BP, and I was wondering if anyone else has just used this and had success with just using the repairing lotion???

It hasn't done any noticeable damage.

Just looking for some thoughts!

thanks!

I have used acne free an the equate version of proactive.I have really had trouble with it burning my skin but i think im just really sensitive to bp. I keep cutting back on it and retrying the regmine I know ill soon find what works for me.I think that the proactive will be fine ive heard of alot of others using it on here an Dan says if you have it go ahead an use it up.

I just put it on my face lol! Been using it for 4 days and the sides of my face are sooo smooth! I still have problem areas, but since your clear it could help keep you that way!

Wow I was just thinking of switching to the "regimen" and use my old Proactiv lotion. I just have one bottle left but I'm thinking if it helps, I'll just order some of Dan's treatment. I'm seeing my derm next Friday and I will talk with him about what the heck I should do. Yes it might sting a little since it does on my skin but I have not used benzoyl peroxide in a while so my skin isn't used to it, yet. Good luck, and congraz on being clear! I'm almost clear, get a new pimple almost always when one goes away.

Well I finished up my Proactiv Lotion and recently switched to the ZapZyt...we will see, I'm mostly using it to spot treat because its 10%. However, it was very affordable, and on the box tehy told me that they would give money back if the product didn't work....I am ALL about getting money back on something that doesn't work!