Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OmgiitsEmma

I've Been Clear For Almost A Year...but...

I have been using the regimen since august 2010. It started working for me in November of 2010. From November up until about a month ago I have been consistantly clear with ZERO breakouts. It felt amazing. But suddenly I am starting to break out again. Has this happened to anyone else? What do I do?...

Hi how it is possible that you havent clogges your pores using euserin ?it contain castrol oil and worse mineral oil ,and another question , your skin is dry or oily thank u and have a great day! :)

I have never had a problem with eucerin.....ive been using it for a year. it helped my skin so much and took the flakes away. Nothing else did the job. And I know of other ppl from this site who use it. Thats what made me try it

Sometimes just stress or hormones can cause some pimples. It may not be that the Regimen stopped working but rather that it's not as strong as a sudden change that has occurred. I wouldn't stress about it too much though, it will probably get under control soon.