Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OK, sorry if this sounds strange to you all...

but in my town there is a woman who is a Practioner of Voodoo, she claims "acne" is caused by someone who was jealous of you or wanted you to have a miserable life, according to her its some sort of evil "salt" like "evil eye" that people wish upon you, apparently those of us who suffer from acne are prone for this stuff to stick as not everyone can be hurt by evil thoughts or black magic, according to her its genetic or in our blood to be susceptible to this stuff

i'm not saying anything, but have you noticed people with acne are generally good looking, smart, etc. etc. - can it be some sort of evil wished upon us?

i am thinking of going in for a consultation, my friend swears by this woman, her Husband was a complete useless drunk and this woman cast a spell to get him to stop drinking and he has!!!!

any thoughts on this????

I think you underestimate the powers of Hogwarts students, chunkylard wink.png

Obviously, this is bogus (well, to me at least). And I've never noticed that people with acne are better looking and/or smarter than other people, where did you get that from? Did she tell you her husband was cured from being a useless drunk by a spell? Or have you witnessed it yourself? Anyway, I wouldn't waste my money on this (unless it was for fun).

well, my friend says that her Husband has stopped drinking and that he is no longer depressed and trying harder than ever before, this is the woman she went to, she does all sorts of black magic and voodoo cures, my friend says she doesn't even need to see me in person, if i have the evil "salt" she can cure me just by using a photo

my friend says consultations cost $25 and if you are hexed, she charges $600 for a complete voodoo cure, for an extra $150 she will perform some sort of "crossing" where no one will be able to harm you again by black magic, evil eye, evil salts, etc. etc. - you will be immune forever

i want to try it, but I am Catholic and it sounds scary as she is able to do other spells like love, breaking couples, and evil stuff to enemies with dolls and pins

my friend says its guranteed, if i don't see results i get my money back, but seriously what do you all think???

forever I have thought its something in my blood and or spiritual and that something in my body is wrong

i am not making this sh**t up people, people do practice this occult stuff and see results

im a spiritual person who believes in wicca. honestly if you believe that someone is doing black magic on you you can do a simple protection spell on yourself (but if you wiccan you would have already done this most likely) and it will backfire on them... since your catholic just pray for protection and for your acne to go away... more or less all that matters is what YOU believe in. but most likely it is a biological problem most of us on this forum suffer from.

good luck. it sucks to have acne...

and that lady is a fraud. anyone can do what she does. it just takes medation, faith, and spiritual awareness. look up on how to open your 3rd eye

Edited by acidchild

acidchild, i don't know anything about it and am kinda afraid to go

what my friends says she told her is that its not necessarily black magic, it can be just negative thoughts wished upon you which she calls "salts", she says onsome people this stuff sticks to you and gets manifested in all sorts of bad ways to make you unhappy, from acne to bad luck, no luck in relationships, etc. etc.

i don't know what wicca is, but what this lady does is Haitian Voodoo

anything negative is black magic... PERIOD.

salts? salt is a powerful tool. i perform meditation and spell casting in a circle of salts so nothing evil senses my energy and uses my body as vessel...

since it seems like you believe this kind of stuff. go outside at night time, put a circle of salt around you, clear your mind, inhale positive energy, exhale negative energy until you feel your at a peacefull clear state of mind... then tell mother nature and the stars what your grateful for (the ones you love, good health and etc...) gratitude is the most important thing... and lastly ask for a favor of protection, good health, and to clear up your skin and other problems you are facing...

(the crazzy thing is people in the past who discovered insane mathematical formulas and other things like that used deep meditation and learned things from divine higher beings by meditation)

my acne i suffer from is a curse from the heavens, for every bad thing i do i get a pimple for... cause vanity is something i shouldnt care about but i do.

Edited by acidchild

are you for REAL?

If you are, I wanted to let you know that I can perform the same service that woman is offering right over FACEBOOK and for a really reasonable price too (twitter is extra) lol.

I can also perform an acne excorcism as it is WELL known that demon possession is one of the leading causes of acne!

Act now! Your mortal soul and, more importantly, your skin are in grave danger!

Edited by Reeja

OK so I took the plunge and went in for a consultation, this is what the lady told me...

she said two people that were in my life wished for my life to be unhappy and unfulfilled and my spiritual unbalamce is manifesting itself into acne, the first she told me was a female that liked me and that i was never interested in and the second was a co-worker who has jealous of me and did not want me to suceed - i really don't know who these people might be though

she has guaranteed her work for me and is charging me $450 for the cleansing and a crossing so i will never again be harmed by negative energies

next week i have to go drop off a full body frontal pic as well as a full body back picture (clothed of coarse ha ha), she just says the picture is suppose to include my entire body, she will be using this for the cleansing as i don't have to go personally

she also told me she is preparing a cream for me that i will have to rub all over my face before going to bed every night until she finishes

i may have been totally had folks, but i have good references from this woman and i am taking my chances, I am sure even if he work is guranteed i won't get my money back

i'm catholic and i should not even consier this, but i am DESPERATE!!!!

I will be updating and will tell you if this Haitian Voodoo works!!!!!

PS - i forgot to mention the cream is suppose to have some sort of spells and or incantations on it

Anything's possible. There are a lot of people that are vicious and would wish this on someone they feel did them wrong or who they're jealous of and a lot of people do magic.

Let me know how it goes. I'm immensely curious!

Yikes, $450 is a quite a chunk of change. I'm curious as to why she'd give you a cream if it was voodoo related acne, but nonetheless I hope you get clear skin for that price!

This is quite a different, and unique sales approach for selling an acne cream.

Check the ingredients of the cream and make sure there's no harmful potions. Make sure it's non comedogenic magic.

Jokes aside, good luck with it wink.png

Edited by Avenger