Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chuck

EYE'M GO'N TEH CRAY-Z

as some of you my know i am in love with this international student at my school. she has the cutest accent and freckles. shes the one thats making me nuts. no one can really compare. i talk to her just about everyday at school and we have a class together. we've bonded so much since we meet ( early feb) and its just insane on just how far ive come with this girl.

let me update all those who don't know what the hell im talking about. this year started off like the usual, me all fucked up looking as always. i didn't think life was worth living blah blah blah, but i went with it anyway. it continued that way till febuary. thats when i first laid eyes on the girl that has become a huge part of my life to this day.

ill give you a quick picture of what see looks like through words. shes about 5'5 has a supermodel type body and tan all over (but still looks white like me) has great straight brown hair and has a perfect and i mean perfect ass ( shes from south america after all). but thats not the only thing that drew me to her (ok mostly, at first anyway) . the thing was she seemed really calm and well put together. i mean she wasn't one of those girls who walks in the room looking for attention flashing their greatness and all. this girl walked in with this innocence and just maturity that really brought me into her.

i eventually got to meet her in person after days of just watching her walk by ( im not complaining) it all happen through just pure luck i guess cause the day i meet her ( the day before valentines day) she sat next to me in the computer lab when i was gone for a moment and i got to see her up close ( gorgeous green eyes) and her computer didn't work and i helped her out and one thing led to the next and we got to talking. to make a long story short we are now really good friends. we are together most of the day at school (college, in between classes and such). i eventually started taking care of myself more by fixing up the hair a little and starting wearing colone and just really starting looking better than the beginning of the year.and im not just following her around opening every door she walks through either like some wimp. she looks for me from time to time. some people have asked me if she is my girlfriend because we are together so much. ive even gotten enemys because of all this cause shes so hot, all the other guys are jealous ( yes she is THAT hot!) its a weird picture cause im not very attractive.

now is probably a good time to tell you what i look like. i have dark brown hair and stand at 5'9. i have a little scaring on my face depending on what type of lighting your looking at me in. mostly on my cheeks, timples and forehead. ive got huge lips, ( maybe thats why this girl ...nevermind) anyway im an ok looking guy.

ok now that introductions are over, i can let you know why shes driving me so mad. there are these messages and things we do to each other that friends don't normaly do. for example today in art class she brought me a japanese cookie ( im taking japanese this semester) that was a shape of a heart, WHAT!? a heart? how should i see this and just being friends? she said she was thinking of me and bought it for me. when i make a joke and she laughs, she grabs my knee and kind on rubs it ( i love it when she does that so im constantly making jokes, good thing my jokes are actually funny)

well there have been hundreds of moments ive had with this girl that i will never forget. we just mesh really well. we have the same weird sense of humor, but at first i was the only weird one so i guess i got her to loosen up a bit and have fun with me. i look back and see how perfect every moment has been and how everything was in place to make it happen, computers breaking down ( this happened plenty of times which made her sit closer to me, cause we shared a computer from time to time). also our classes being so close together and scheduales so close together.

the reason im in a knot goes past her having this boyfriend though, it our ages and life style. i know love sees no age but shes turning 23 and im turning 20. shes lives on her own. i live with my parents at home. she drives a mercedes i drive a broken down buick. we are just too different outside of this friendship. if she could look past those things and go for a loser like me then im all for it, i won't have a problem with that at all, ill have a kickass girlfriend. but i dont see that happening and it kills me.

she has tought me to look past my scares and just go forward with life. and i really appretiate that from her. hopfully i tought her a few things. anyway there was really no real point for this post other than to let you all know im doing great and living like a king, just kidding but im having a blast seeing this girl everyday at school. she is my motivation.

thanks for reading

if you were a loser you wouldn't get the chance to meet her and she wouldn't like you.

Nothing wrong with opening doors occasionally for girls. I think that's sweet user posted image

But you should maybe hint towards something with this girl, or else you're never gonna know.

Has she currently got a boyfriend?

I'd say she's interested, otherwise why would she want to spend so much time with you and share so much information with you. Do just you and her meet up, or does she bring a friend or something?

Maybe you are more attractive then you think. Remember, there is no universal definition of attractiveness, people are attracted to different things. While some people may find you unattractive she probably thinks differently.

Has she currently got a boyfriend?

I'd say she's interested, otherwise why would she want to spend so much time with you and share so much information with you. Do just you and her meet up, or does she bring a friend or something?

Maybe you are more attractive then you think. Remember, there is no universal definition of attractiveness, people are attracted to different things. While some people amy find you unattractive she probably thinks differently.

Ok, the boyfriend thing is a bit suspect. Maybe she just thinks of you as a friend, because she doesn't really have many others.unsure.gif

Whats her boyfriend like? Is he the type to try to beat you up if he finds out?

One little test to try and find out if she is interested romantically is when she comes close to you, move away a bit, or if she asks you to sit next to her say ''na, i'm ok here''.

If she insists on being close to you, really wants you to sit next to her or whatever. This is almost a guarantee she is interested. It always works for me anyway! Maybe this has already happend, so you know already?

Plz tell me, i'm really interested now! happy.gif

Dude, take a moment and read over everything you just said. This chick is as interested as a chick can be. Fark me dead mate ask her out or something, stop waiting. You're only young once, live a little.

So what if you have some scars? I have scars too, life is more then that, they don't seem to hinder me, they arent hindering you.

Go for it, good luck.

a small matter.....

I know what your situation is like because i have one like this now, except that the girl is not my gf, and wont be becuase i have one right now.

I did in fact sort of date her a while ago, but nothing ever really happened. However, she used to hang out with me all the time, only me, and pull little flirty games on me and such, totally making me think that she liked me..except that she has a bf...

summer came and while i thought i was still interested in her, i found that i wasnt, and i now have a gf i wouldnt have possibly imagined getting.

my point is just see what you can do and try to find out, cuz sometimes they just act interested when they're actaully not. Sorry man but i dont know how to tell you to do it, but i think you can find a way to know if she does in fact like you or not...never know...might be her wildest dream to date you too? smile.gif

Whats her boyfriend like? Is he the type to try to beat you up if he finds out?

One little test to try and find out if she is interested romantically is when she comes close to you, move away a bit, or if she asks you to sit next to her say ''na, i'm ok here''.

If she insists on being close to you, really wants you to sit next to her or whatever. This is almost a guarantee she is interested. It always works for me anyway! Maybe this has already happend, so you know already?

Plz tell me, i'm really interested now! happy.gif

Good luck mate, it sounds like youre onto a good thing.

Be careful, dont get your hopes raised, just think of it as if you do get her you have an amazing girlfirend and hopefully will have a fantastic future, if the worst comes to the worst, you have gained a good friend, something that shouldnt be taken for granted.

Dude

she already has a boyfriend, I think you should just respect her relationship.

However I see no harm in telling her how you really feel and see how she

responds. Is her BF Chinese-American or Chinese?

Lydia

Who are the people in your sig? They look funky dory.

DUDE I LOVE YOU! i have now seen the light. no seriously, i see ive been stressing out way too much ( maybe thats why i woke up with these zits on my face), i couldnt eat or sleep thinking about this one girl. and i now see that i will never ever be more than a friend to her, as long as im acting the way ive been acting (too despret). i need to cool down a little and make her want me more by not always being there when she needs me. i now see im being whored so to speak cause shes just using me as a good friend, im not gay, thats not gonna happen. if she doesnt want me then im moving on. boy do i feel better.