Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sianny

Epiduo

Hello :-) I've seen this topic somewhere but I lost it when I registered :-(

Epiduo was really clearing my skin, I had no redness or burning and it was clearing my pimples. I was due to go out with friends so stopped using epiduo for a couple of nights so it wouldn't be too dry with make up (clinique) then I started using it again and it's been unbearably dry and the burning sensation is just awful!

I'm sorry for posting this again :-/ I'd be grateful of any hints and tips.

I currently use this at night and e45 in the morn as this was the only thing that was soothing to my skin. I'm getting so disheartened again :-(

Oh and also if I leave epiduo off for a couple of nights to dry and combat the dryness I just break out and it almost feels immediate.

Thankyou for any help

Try leaving your face kind of moist after you wash and then put on the epiduo. What kind of moisturizer/cleanser do you use?

I've heard people on here say to wait 20 minutes after washing your face before applying retinoids. Since, epiduo is half retinoid, perhaps waiting after washing would help if that's not something you're already doing. Using a really gentle cleanser and a good moisturizer could help. I had one dermatologist recommend dove cleanser.