Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
student111

Hyper reaction to bad food

Hy,I'm struggling with back acne for years...condition has improved over years with me discovering different factors that have impact on acne...started taking zinc supplements,quit masturbating too often and with just that,condition has improved A LOT.

But one thing bugs me and that's hyper reaction to bad food.I observed and experimented with this for months so no doubt with what I'm writing now.Whenever I eat just a little of some junk food that includes hotdog,cakes,pizza etc. I get several new inflamations on my back right after couple of hours after eating this sort of food. For one straight month I've been on clean diet with healthy food that excludes any bad fats,simple carbs and my back was clean as it can get. But I cant keep on watching what I eat at all time cause simply its impossible and very expensive. I get my whole blood work done once a year and everythigns fine so Its not liver issue. Hmm what should I do?

well those three junk foods you just named have one thing all in common and that is GLUTEN. i am allergic to gluten myself and it gives me terrible sinuses, so i no longer can eat it. sounds like that might be your issue.

and it isn't expensive to eat healthier, its actually the opposite. ever since i stopped eating gluten products and junk food in general, ive saved numerous amounts of money. fruits and veggies arent expensive at all, meats can get expensive if you buy the higher grade cuts, but you dont have to. its simple in your case, if you want clear skin youll pay attention to your diet all the time. it gets easier after the first month, because you block out all those old foods and just focus on new foods.

Edited by freeliving

It costs more to buy food + crap than it does to just buy healthy food.

Are you sure you want clear skin or do you just want convenience?

Just so you know, there's a healthier version of everything unhealthy. Instead of using wheat flour, use coconut/almond four. Instead of sugar, use stevia. Instead of milk, use almond, coconut or rice milk and an egg white.

well,please give me few examples of cheap & healthy food

wouldnt say its cheaper eating healthy cause all that healthy food(0% fat cheese,0% fat salami,veggies,lean meat etc) is poor in overall calories so Im hungry most of the time eating just 'healthy'

Calorie amount =/= satiety.

I can eat 1000 calories worth of cake and not be full. I doubt I'd be able to eat 1000 calories worth of meat.