Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laura.yancie

Question about Diane35/Dianette

So I've been on Diane35 for 3 months now. I am nearing the end of my 3rd month and moving onto package 4. I haven't really noticed much improvement except I don't get large pimples on my chin anymore and there is a decrease in pimples around my jawline. I still get a lot of breakouts on the sides of my face though, which is what I am most concerned about right now because they're extremely painful and take a long time to heal.

Basically I have a couple questions for Diane35 users! :)

1.) How severe is your acne:

2.) What kind of side effects have you experienced:

3.) How long did it take for Diane35/Dianette to show noticeable improvement (package):

4.) Are you clear now:

5.) How long have you been on Diane35 for:

EXCITED FOR YOUR RESPONSES!

1.) How severe is your acne: Was mild/moderate.

2.) What kind of side effects have you experienced: Weight gain, better moods, lowered sex drive, bigger boobs(!). For the first few months I had regular bouts of nausea so I went back to my doctor and he told me to try taking it at night instead of in the morning. The nausea disappeared after that.

3.) How long did it take for Diane35/Dianette to show noticeable improvement (package): About 1 month, but I was also using Duac BP at the time so that may have helped speed up the clearing process. I don't use Duac anymore because Diane works well by itself.

4.) Are you clear now: Yes!

5.) How long have you been on Diane35 for: Since around September 2010 (so 1 year).

Hope this helps :)