Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The last couple of weeks I've been taking antibiotics. While I'm taking them, there has been forming this epidermal cyst on the bridge of my nose. I hate my fucking life right now. It might seem a bit melodramatic, but it's already the fifth time in 5 years it has reoccurred. I went to my dermatologist and she told me I had to make an appointment to have it surgically removed. I don't want people cutting in my face, it'll probably leave a permanent and ugly scar, since I have a darker skin. I have no clue what to do, I feel so down right now. I'm not even interested in school anymore, I don't feel motivated, almost feels like I'm getting into a deep depression.

If anyone, and I mean ANYONE, knows how to get rid of this ugly cyst... please, I beg you, help me.

wait so this is the fifth time youve gotten it? how did it go away the other four times?

its ok it always gets worse before it gets better, right? you just have to be patient and make sure you give the treatment stuff a chance, from what ive heard most people start seeing real improvement (with any acne treatments) after a couple months

If you've seen the dermatologist and she's suggested you have it removed, that's probably the best way to deal with it... if you're still skeptical, as her if there are any other options. Don't stress too much, it very likely won't leave a big scar on your face. I understand how you feel, it can really put a damper on how you feel about things that you used to love, but don't let it strangle you. Tell somebody close to you that you think you may be depressed and don't do it on your own. People are surprisingly empathetic. In any case, don't let one cyst on your nose hose your whole life, no matter how bad you perceive it to be.