Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thebignosebandit

Who Here Is Still A Virgin?

Late on subject but new to site. so hey, why not. I lost my virginity at 14, horrible experience, ha, well I'm 16 now. Funny thing is, the problem was not with looks or anything...more like....stupid young girl taking things cause their hella "fun"..

Late on subject but new to site. so hey, why not. I lost my virginity at 14, horrible experience, ha, well I'm 16 now. Funny thing is, the problem was not with looks or anything...more like....stupid young girl taking things cause their hella "fun"..

i THINK she just means, sex/drugs/alcohol in general. when i was younger, EVERYONE was doing it, so, why shouldn't i??? it was never peer PRESSURE, like "you ahve to drink/have sex/do drugs to be cool" but, everyone did it, so it was pressure enough in itself, you know?? BUT, i could be wrong

Yeah thats basically what i meant, but not so much cuz everyone was doing it, just cause it was extremely fun and i didnt care about anything else but about having fun. And because you make these decisions when your all messed up on shit, you live to regret most the shit you did.