Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

I'm going to be in Florida for spring break and my skin is just getting over clearing up from a bad breakout. i have lots of red marks and i was wondering if laying out would make them worse? ideas?

Posted

a tan will definately make them look better short term but you run the risk of the scars becoming brown marks that won't fade on there own, that's what happened to me.

Posted

goodness this is so frustrating :roll: thanks :)

Posted

Try buying 'Vita-K for blemishes' that should help with the redmarks.

Posted

u know what u should do. I do this for special occasions ie clubbin and parties. I get a self tanning lotion and give myself a good looking tan that kinda conceals my redmarks. Works good without the bad effects of the sun.

Posted

just use a moisturizer with SPF on ur face and layout as normal. You will be fine.

-cory

Posted

If your coming here to daytona beach your lucky...our weather just cleared up...it was sunny today. But these past weeks were rains flooding the steets! I had water to my ankles! :oops:

Posted
:) thanks...i'm still trying to convinve myself i even want to go b/c all imperfections seem to just glare in sunlight. if i do get some sun, would vita-k maybe help in preventing the marks from getting worse? i'm so clueless sometimes :roll:

Posted

Tanning in the sun or on a sunbed makes your skin thicker - and will make red marks look worse in the long run.

Posted

hey pink..

i went to florida on vacation like 2 weeks ago (Boca Raton)...i went on the beach but i didnt stay out in the sun too long..probably an hour or less...i used tons of Neutrogena Moisture SPF 15...my red marks were fine...but like a week later i broke out with a couple of those little pimples..i dunno if it was cause of excessive sun exposure or what..but from my experience..as long as you use plenty of sunscreen and don't spend too much time in direct sunlight you should be fine..

on a side note..a couple of freckles have appeared on my face and body that were never there before..does this mean i stayed out in the sun too long? :?