Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest pokemonster

is this weird or normal or what?

Guest pokemonster

i deffinately think ive seen about this somewhere here, but i dont remember what it was called and how it works, something to do with inflammation and blood sugar something?

basically i wake up, and my face seems incredibly even toned and even like omg..NORMAL SKIN!!? 0__o its also very oily at certain areas..but then as i fully wake up and go with my things, in like time of 1/2h or h its again back to spotty shitty mess as it usually is :doubt: with wich i mean fucking redmarks ofc, also it happens even before i start to eat anything

so

HOW DOES THIS WORKS?? or how its called at least?

and why cant skin make such effect permanent, why does it fade away?

I think in the morning my eyes are more blury and unfocused.. once Ii rub the sleep from my eyes then im back to fugly ;)

This happened to me before I found I my cure as well. I use to get drunk as a teen in highschool and party all night long. I would wake up at my friends house at around 4 pm and then go home, I was crystal clear, then I would go home and shower and wash my face and then boom, oily skin again ( no redmarks though). I never thought that it was the soap doing this to my skin but it was, I am clear now and I do not use soap on my face of skin, only on my hairy parts.

I think in the morning my eyes are more blury and unfocused.. once Ii rub the sleep from my eyes then im back to fugly ;)

Haha, you're not fugly.

Acne doesn't make a person ugly, even though it's an ugly thing itself (if only symbolically because it means that something is wrong with our bodies and spirit.)

You should watch that.

Edited by chunkylard

Guest pokemonster

LOL masg! but cmon now..

freeliving

well thats not quit what i meant bcs it was quit opposite for me, oily at morning and honestly like normal looking skin? 0_o but only for like little period before its inflammed and whatnot and well usual again.

basically same like flu effect??

Guest pokemonster

so nobody knows whats this called? :T

It isn't really weird at all. It is the body reacting and healing while you sleep. The reason it becomes inflammed is because the body is trying to rid itself of any clog pores itself, it keeps creating sebum in the blocked acne infected pores until it clears them out, or the white head pops. Try to not do anything to your face for a whole week. Try it what else do you have to lose? It won't be an overnight cure but you will notice a difference. For some it may appear like you have more pimples, but it isn't more pimples it is the old blemishes re-surfacing, this is something to note while trying it before hand.

It's because your sleeping heart rate and blood pressure are so much lower. The blood just isn't there to give the red appearance. Take a look at your gums, they are probably a little pale in the morning too.

Guest pokemonster
It's because your sleeping heart rate and blood pressure are so much lower. The blood just isn't there to give the red appearance. Take a look at your gums, they are probably a little pale in the morning too.

oh! really..i get it now :shifty: well thanks ayla! kind of response i wanted! :>