Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vapor1

Wai diet opinions

Does anyone actually believe eating cooked proteins can be the cause of acne? I mean, I can believe the salt/spices thing somewhat, as we eat a lot of added salt, and plants that are spicy probably aren't meant for human consumption, and that's why they're spicy - so we don't eat them. I never really seem to have any problems with protein

Some people aren't as efficient at digesting certain proteins as other people. There are several reasons for this including low stomach acid and overall impaired digestion. In addition, many people with leaky gut syndrome or those who have impaired function in their intestinal tract may find that proteins can cause an allergic-like reaction, even when one is not allergic to said protein. It's obviously better to fix the root problem rather than avoiding the protein altogether.

This is why many bodybuilders opt for whey protein, because it's very readily absorbed by the body.

I've been on Wai Diet for 8 months and I'm clear since weak 2. I had moderate acne all over my face, in my opinion due to extremely bad skin complexion.

Try it for 2 weeks and you'll see you'll be cleared.