Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
izzy7045

Is this normal?

Hey guys

I saw a dermatologist in May due to severe cyst acne that I had for a bout a year It only affected my sides of my nose and my forehead and all around my chin had cystic breakouts and normal moderate acne He put me on Retin A and Mino

I been on retin a for about 4 months I started on 0.025% and also Minocyline but my dermatologist after 2.5 months put me on doxy and also retin a 0.5%... I have seen good improvements but why I am posting this is.....

IS THIS NORMAL? : While on Retin A I have had redness where the acne was/used to be I mean I don't have new breakouts rarely I'll have a few new ones here and their. My only concern is why my face is red? I heard it has to do with BP Levels in retin A?

Hey guys

I saw a dermatologist in May due to severe cyst acne that I had for a bout a year It only affected my sides of my nose and my forehead and all around my chin had cystic breakouts and normal moderate acne He put me on Retin A and Mino

I been on retin a for about 4 months I started on 0.025% and also Minocyline but my dermatologist after 2.5 months put me on doxy and also retin a 0.5%... I have seen good improvements but why I am posting this is.....

IS THIS NORMAL? : While on Retin A I have had redness where the acne was/used to be I mean I don't have new breakouts rarely I'll have a few new ones here and their. My only concern is why my face is red? I heard it has to do with BP Levels in retin A?

Your skin is probably just irritated from all of the medication. Try a soothing mask of yogurt, oatmeal and honey to calm the irritation.