Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dollyjoon

JUST PURCHASED MELADERM

hmm military? ya... depending on what you are going in for it can be. My sis is in the navy (has been for 7 years) but she doesn't regret it especially since she doesnt know what she wants to do and the job market is tough as well.

its a big decision..

on topic, i noticed some actual results from this on newer spots like a month to two months old in 1 day. i was pretty shocked, its not dramatic but i can tell they faded.

but i also started using RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator too. i wait 15mins apply it and then wait ten and use my moisturizor and omg my face is super soft! soooo hopefully this works and u too see results.

yes its UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

i fair-medium golden undertone skin

and kelso it hasnt made my skin AT ALLLLL sensitive cuz its ALL NATURAL products

btw i asked my derm what i should use to fad marks and he said most products are garbage and wont work and not to ptu anything on them and when im done tane he wil give me some lotion to put on...

lol buddy. u dont have a single mark on ur face either meladerm is the nectar if the gods or u never had any bad spots

It's more of an inside joke. She's actually very shy and doesn't respond well to these type of compliments. I'm just pushing her buttons. There's a picture of her without makeup somewhere, but I'll leave it up to her.

I'm sorry but that pic looks photoshopped anyway, this is an acne site, what's the point in putting on pics that show no progress at all because its not even real!

Save your modelling pics for your portfolio... Geez

It's more of an inside joke. She's actually very shy and doesn't respond well to these type of compliments. I'm just pushing her buttons. There's a picture of her without makeup somewhere, but I'll leave it up to her.

man im just joshin around... im a miscer so im used to saying shit like that

I honestly this girl works for meladerm, in fact, I purchased meladerm back in 2007, when they claimed that it lightenes the skin, didnt do nothing ... in fact, before being meladerm, back in 2005 2006 they had another name, and they were targeting only skin lightening, then they changed their name and decided to rename the cream ,and now it targets everything? lmao

the reason why is #1 is not because is the best, is because is the best being advertised, these people spend thousands on advertising these products and paying money to hudnreds of people to give fake reviews on forums, this shit is no longer about creating a new account and raving about the product, that is so old

they know that people are smart and will figure out if someone is lying or not by the amount of posts they have and join date, that why they pay money to many well established forum members all around the internet to give fake reviews, this cream is nothing amazing, at most is a decent moisturizer thats it

Edited by orlando158

ya i read online and found pretty shitty reviews about it

not sure if shes lying though o if she works for them.....