Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dollyjoon

HEY!! WORST POSSIABLE TIME ACNE HAS PRESENTED ITSELF!! XD

SOOOOO we have all had a time when a special occasion is coming up soon and BOOM that is when your face decides to become crazy!!

ill share my story!! ok so im on accutane.. and i started a week before prom (smart huh) well anyways i got an initial breakout from hell haha anyways thats the worst for me what about u guys??!

:drool:

It fucking sucks. One day my skin will be decent and I'll plan something with someone, say, a week from then. I expect and want my skin to look good by then but something always happens and my face fucking explodes and it looks like I never made any progress at all. I don't fucking know what to do anymore. Fuck this shit. It's all one big fucking headache. I'm tired of it all. I just want to give up.

Ugh, so one time my face had been literally pretty clear for about two weeks. Then we planned a trip up to northern Cali because there was a family wedding to attend. One day before the trip, BAM! Three stupid zits! One next to my eyebrow (on the center side, where it's more noticeable), on my right cheek and on my chin! I wanted to rip my hair out! They were all so noticeable and filled with pus :( I ended up picking at them because the pus looked horrible, and so, I had scabs for the wedding. Lucky me! :boohoo:

my skin had been clear for almost 2 years, and then out of no where, a week before my boyfriend comes back from 3 weeks of being away, my face breaks out like no other. love the timing acne has!

Oh, acne always has such awful timing. Recently my acne seemed to be pretty much stabilized, there were tons of red marks but the breakouts were maybe one or two pimples now and then, nothing too crazy. I had a trip planned at the end of June with my dad. We were going out of town, going to see a concert and just take a mini vacation. Well, I just had to try doing a homemade sugar scrub to my ultra sensitive skin to help get rid of those redmarks. And wouldn't you know, the day I get to the hotel and take off all my makeup I realize how dry and red it made my skin. I spent the entire weekend with red, scaly, irritated looking skin, which didn't look that much better underneath my makeup and being super pale, ugh. Still, went ahead with my weekend but it sucked!

And then a few weeks ago had to go to camp and skin was still suffering from the damage and I had my entire family showing up to the event and just, ugh. I kept hoping for months and months before the event that my skin would have cleared, my red marks would have faded some but noooooooooo acne had to reared it's ugly head. :boohoo: *sigh* Such is life, I guess. :wall:

LMAO!!!!! OMG SO HUMILIATED!!!!!!

sooo this is off topic but whatever ;D

OK WELL FROM BEHIND THIS GUY LOOKED LIKE MY FRIEND FROM BEHIND SO I RUN UP AND SLAP HIS ASS AND IT WAS NOT MY FRIEND!!! I WAS LIKE :shock: !!!!!! HAHA AND HE WAS LIKE :shock: !!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA AKWARDDDDDDD :lol:

:wub:

You are quite the spunky one aren't you...

I skipped my senior prom because I knew the lights would be in my face and I had a bad cyst in my t-zone area, as well as dozens of other milia and whiteheads. I also didn't care enough to go...

And uhh a few weeks after that I had graduation and had a bad cyst below my lip because of irritation from eating a big ass burger at In n out burger a week before. Needless to say I could tell people were looking at it since it was the only breakout I had, but luckily for me the pictures were taken very far away. The professional pictures we ordered also came with free touch ups.

My acne was at an all time low for the past few weeks. Got a call for an interview. Two days before the interview, I had a pretty big acne cluster form on the side of my nose, which was totally uncool. But I had to deal with and go into the interview anyway. This was two days ago. I've passed on social events before because of my acne. But an interview is not something I can afford to miss or reschedule.

Overall the interview went fairly well. Some parts could have been improved, but I can't change that now. I will get a response some time next week to see if I get the job or not.

COOL I HOPE U GET IT=]

Thanks Dolly! I actually just got a call for the 2nd interview! So I gotta get ready for that.

Theres proabably a million times that I dont remmeber.

The last week of school. Its when were doing outodor things and you get wet. My skin looked great on Monday and was finally al lthe way clear. THAN, out of nowhere, a papule went on my cheek. And when one comes, many follow. and that started a breakout that lasted me till this day. FUCK

Well this sorority girl ask me her formal right..she is cute too.. and my derma put me in ziana and adoxa...two days before the formal my face broke our horribly.. i had an acne infection...man was i embarrased lol but we still had our fun if u know wat i mean. :cool:

Oh man, i've had plenty haha. But the ones i remember most were when my skin would get almost completely clear and then out of nowhere i would have a MAJOR cystic breakout right before i went to the lake with my boyfriend. Nowdays i don't even care cause we have been together for 2 years, but it seems to always happen before i go somewhere where i can't have makeup on!!!!