Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheNewGuy

Small Bumps

On both of my cheeks I have these small small bumps I can feel them, I don't think it is "live" acne but i'm not sure because the redmarks are sort of covering them up. The questions I am asking is is there anything to make these smooth out, they have been there for about a month (I think) but I don't think they are scars. I'm not looking for anything ASAP because my redmarks still need to fade a little more. I go back to the Derm on October 6th, i'll ask him also if there is anything that will help once the redmarks are away of course. These bumps arn't that big (nothing like a pimple or zit) but I can still feel them hopeing for something to clear these up a little or a lot. Acne takes time to get rid of, and I am willing to wait.

-Edit- Also, are rolling scars easy to get rid of? I'm pretty sure I have some (2-3) on my left cheek and hopeing that they are easy to get rid of because they are the most promonent(sp?).

Yeah... I used to have those bumps aswell.. If youve had a faily big cyst, the bump will probably stay there for a while maybe a month longer until its reabsorbed into your system...