Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest davidtheskinking

Sauerkraut Kills Acne...

Guest davidtheskinking

I recently read the book body ecology diet and discovered that people do not get enough probiotics in their diet.

If you aren't familiar with what probiotics are they are basically the good bacteria in your body (specifically in your gut)

Foods like sauerkraut, kim-chi and any other cultured vegetables contain these probiotics (good bacteria) in them.

These are very important to get in your diet because when you get acne your body has an imbalance of bad bacteria, there is too much bad bacteria growing out of control on your body and the good bacteria from probiotics and probiotic foods balances this out.

These probiotics in cultured vegetables help restore the gut flora and natural balance of bacteria in your gut which reflects on your whole digestive system then back to your skin.

I highly recommend you include sauerkraut, kim-chi and any other homemade cultured vegetable that you make into your diet, it has helped me and i'm sure it will help you too.

I eat sauerkraut, and now even make my own cultured vegetables homemade from home.

It's pretty easy, all you have to do is dice up vegetables really small, mix them in a bowl, then pack them in a jar and cover it with cabbage on top.

Sprinkle some sea salt then squeeze some lime or lemon juice on top till it's a little more than halfway full.

Then seal the jar tight, put it in the back of your cupboard in about 70 degrees in the dark and let it sit for approximately 7 days.

Take the jar out, open it and eat it!

Then store it in the fridge, It should taste a little sour/bitter! It may seem weird at first but you will get used to it then it sort of get's addicting.

Your body needs probiotics so I highly recommend cultured vegetables!

Hope this helps!

David

LOL the skin king. I get a weird vibe from you dude. Your new, and I see you going around posting as the saviour for people, but just so ya know everything you've been saying is around here. And everything isn't clear cut like you think it is. Sauerkraut and other fermented veggies can be BAD for people with leaky gut and other digestive issues, also people with histamine and thyroid issues, so ya gotta know both sides.

I seen in your water thread you say exactly what acne is caused by. Through everything that has been said on this board absolutely no one can say "this is what causes acne." We've all learned a lot and learned that there are hundreds of different reasons. It's all so complicated that no one can make a guide for anyone, everyone reacts differently.

I suggest ya read this link, you'll learn a lot.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/ACNE-DIET...LE-t101692.html

Guest davidtheskinking

You're right, acne is very complicated and there are many causes! that's what sucks about it! lol... Everyone has a different cause.

Although from what I have seen the majority of acne in people is caused by a few main reasons.

Fermented vegetables restore the bacterial balance in the gut, the gut flora.

This is a good thing for leaky gut, fermented foods restore the gut and digestive system.

You can do other things as well, but this is beneficial.

I read that link you posted, Thanks for sharing that! I'll have to look into it more!

Diet is so important, people understand that diet affects their weight but when it come's to skin many ignore it...

The skin is the largest organ in your body, it's obviously effected by the food you eat right?

The name "the skin king" sorta stuck on yt! lol and i've spent hours learning & researching skin care and it's connection/relation to health.

Thanks for the post!

P.S. I'm not a savior, but I really like helping people... I know what it feels like to have acne and deal with it on a daily basis and helping other people get rid of it brings me a lot of joy and gratitude.

I also get a bit of a scammer vibe from this guy.

P.S. I'm not a savior, but I really like helping people... I know what it feels like to have acne and deal with it on a daily basis and helping other people get rid of it brings me a lot of joy and gratitude.

I looked up some of your youtube videos. It's cool that your spreading around knowledge, and you seem fairly intelligent but rather vague about nutrition, but I always can't stand when people sell knowledge that anyone can achieve free and deserve free. Your book is 34.95? Come on man, I wonder how many people already fell for the scam, that's just selfishness. This forum alone possesses all the information anyone on the planet would need about nutrition and acne haha, all with the handy search.

You say you like to help people, well then help them, don't scam them. You should post a topic here reviewing your cleanse system and what it is, I'd be interested.