Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JonnyUK

Still breaking out, but smaller?

Hi guys,

Im currently on the 11th week of 50MG accutane and i am still breaking out. However, i realised that in the past week the breakouts has been smaller e.g. they will disappear in 1 - 2 days rather than having whiteheads that stay for over a week! Have anyone else experienced this?

My course is only 4 months long and im worried that with only 5 weeks left i won't be clear by then.

Another weird thing is that the past 2 weeks my lips haven't actually been as dry as before but im much much more dehydrated especially when i wake up in the morning. I never really experienced this in the first 2 months and i take 2-3 litres of water a day without fail!

Whats your view on this?

Your advice is much appreciated!

Edited by JonnyUK

Dude am in the same situation... If I do brake out, it's rather small and would disappear in a day or two at max. I am currently on my 3rd month and the lip drying part am noticing it isn't as dry as it was the first 2 months or so. Weird.. I need to know about this as well!

BUMP!