Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by i am ashley.

i don´t know about that...because i´ve been eating meat since i was born...in south america where my parents are from (argentina)...they eat meat almost every single day...that´s why they have one of the most delicious meat in the entire world and...i don´t really think meat really brings you acne. i heard that maybe butter, chocolate, brings you acne...but...i don´t know about meat.

Just remember people have been eating meat since day 1 on Earth. I know it doesn't cause acne for me. Just make sure it isn't processed like McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, ect.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by i am ashley.

Just remember people have been eating meat since day 1 on Earth. I know it doesn't cause acne for me. Just make sure it isn't processed like McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, ect.

I don't think you can really count that as meat ;)

But it sure as hell tastes great mmm

Cya, the Org.

Edited by i am ashley.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by i am ashley.

Damn lol, to me it's crazy how people think fast food is good. Even when I didn't eat healthy I thought it was disgusting. I come from a family of great cooks though, been eating real food my whole life. My dad's burger is 1000x better then any fast food burger.

No, not initially. Although if youre blood type is Type A, I really would try ot avoid it.

But being a type O, not at all. I need meat! LOl :D

But try to get good healthy meat, not hormone induced crap like McD's etc.

Although Ive never been to any of those restraunts.....

Damn lol, to me it's crazy how people think fast food is good. Even when I didn't eat healthy I thought it was disgusting. I come from a family of great cooks though, been eating real food my whole life. My dad's burger is 1000x better then any fast food burger.

fast food does taste good...it´s your opinion against mine. i come also from a family of great cooks...but...when i want to eat something fast and that almost every person on this planet likes...i go to mcdonalds or burger king. fast food...isn´t really healthy at all...but you can´t deny that it does not taste good. i mean i can´t make hamburgers to taste the same as the one from mcdonalds...they have like a special secret way to do it...because for me...i love mcdonald. i´m love it!

but anyways...i think most of the people do enjoy sometimes fast food.

Everyone has differnt tastes. For me, I hate it. To me, fast food tastes like shit.

Ive never been to Taco Bell, Wendys, Jack In The BOx, Burger King etc. Ive only been to McD's twice and both times it tasted like soggy fake crap that I regret eeating. :doubt:

Everyone has differnt tastes. For me, I hate it. To me, fast food tastes like shit.

Ive never been to Taco Bell, Wendys, Jack In The BOx, Burger King etc. Ive only been to McD's twice and both times it tasted like soggy fake crap that I regret eeating. :doubt: