Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

http://paleodietlifestyle.com/ I like the paleo diet philosphy! I am going to be incoorperating greeen smothies into my diet daily! Along with Serious training for highjump, a personal choice, but the exercise is a must.

I have been eating fruit lately, and I was trying to starve my candida at first, but couldn't stand not eat things that are HEALTHY that I can't enjoy.

I even ate some greek yogurt and nada yet. It's been about 2 days since consumption of those.

I have been on my high fruit/vegetable diet (which is really what we should all eat, it just seems odd because I am so not use to eating so much of good food. I though maybe 3 salads and some fruit was enough.), and well my skin is so so so much better!

I don't know if I even have candida or even ever had it, I know that you all think I am mental, but I think that if we get all the vitamins and minerals we have denied our bodies, that our bodies are able to overcome anything without discomfort and abnegation (denial of comfort to one's self, ha, SAT word)

Check out green smoothies, and raw, natural fruit ice cream (no cream), can be made in the blender with just fruit and some water!

I have also overloaded my system with probiotics, for about 2 months now, I take a lot of the capsules, have garlic now and then (raw), and would eat a lot of Greek yogurt and kefir, and drink this lovely non dairy drink called Kombucha, I get them all at my local Heath Foods store!

I also take Metamucil in the morning and night: Right when I wake up and and an hour before bed.

FIBER is essential form natural sources

Probiotic balance is essential

ALL the RIGHT NUTRIENTS AND Minerals, and getting enough and all, not just some and a little

Fat balance too, we should not consume massive amounts of fats, like in milk, and pastries, and loads of bad oils, even too much of good oils are bad

Uploading some pictures of me, I just feel really great. My bacne is smoother and not everywhere, barely any!

I hope this continues!

post-133744-1309729174_thumb.jpg

post-133744-1309729236_thumb.jpg

post-133744-1309729174_thumb.jpg

post-133744-1309729236_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crystaltheparislover

Still some acne on my back, same as usual, mainly on my spine and in between my shoulders.

I really really need to stop touching my skin, that way, If I don't feel them, I would want to pick it.

Going to make a green smoothie!

http://paleodietlifestyle.com/ I like the paleo diet philosphy! I am going to be incoorperating greeen smothies into my diet daily! Along with Serious training for highjump, a personal choice, but the exercise is a must.

I have been eating fruit lately, and I was trying to starve my candida at first, but couldn't stand not eat things that are HEALTHY that I can't enjoy.

I even ate some greek yogurt and nada yet. It's been about 2 days since consumption of those.

I have been on my high fruit/vegetable diet (which is really what we should all eat, it just seems odd because I am so not use to eating so much of good food. I though maybe 3 salads and some fruit was enough.), and well my skin is so so so much better!

I don't know if I even have candida or even ever had it, I know that you all think I am mental, but I think that if we get all the vitamins and minerals we have denied our bodies, that our bodies are able to overcome anything without discomfort and abnegation (denial of comfort to one's self, ha, SAT word)

Check out green smoothies, and raw, natural fruit ice cream (no cream), can be made in the blender with just fruit and some water!

I have also overloaded my system with probiotics, for about 2 months now, I take a lot of the capsules, have garlic now and then (raw), and would eat a lot of Greek yogurt and kefir, and drink this lovely non dairy drink called Kombucha, I get them all at my local Heath Foods store!

I also take Metamucil in the morning and night: Right when I wake up and and an hour before bed.

ALL the RIGHT NUTRIENTS AND Minerals, and getting enough and all, not just some and a little

Fat balance too, we should not consume massive amounts of fats, like in milk, and pastries, and loads of bad oils, even too much of good oils are bad

Uploading some pictures of me, I just feel really great. My bacne is smoother and not everywhere, barely any!

I hope this continues!

Great that this diet is working well for you!

I have done some experimenting with mine (none so extensive but Id like to try) and I found that cutting out sugar and junky food is a huge help with break-outs. Am still figuring out what may or may not be a trigger for me but its not easy is it? lol.

Anyway those are beautiful pics of you and hope you keep on doing well.

A

I hope this continues!

Great that this diet is working well for you!

I have done some experimenting with mine (none so extensive but Id like to try) and I found that cutting out sugar and junky food is a huge help with break-outs. Am still figuring out what may or may not be a trigger for me but its not easy is it? lol.

Anyway those are beautiful pics of you and hope you keep on doing well.

A

Oh, you are just lovely! I really think that candida and all skin and health problems and be cured if we get all the nutrients and types of things our bodies need, like fiber and enough vitamins! We get too much fat!

http://greensmoothiesblog.com/candida-dr-doug-graham/

I think that we are better having acne, because those that don't wil have a lad of other health problems! I mean yeah...I would rather have better genetics that let me have baby skin, but we can all have baby skin, live to be 105, and be healthy, and not obese!

I notice when I do eat less olive oil, or any non animal fat that my skin is a lot clearer. Remember 2 tablespoons of olive oil is a lot more than a little animal fat.

I am really confused about omega 3s though. I think they they are fine, but I were going to eat fish, I wouldn't load it up with olive oil. I use to use olive oil with everything! Like half a cup to make a sauce or something. Too much!

More green smoothies! More natural and adequate sources of food! Yeah acne and candida bye bye! So glad I am eating fruit again, honestly it's a terrible thing denying yourself healthy things that you should be able to enjoy!

I used to believe in the whole candida thing but quickly scratched that. To me I don't believe in anything extreme, just a continuous healthy balanced diet, and let time do the rest of the work. Our bodies just need to recover after years of abuse, it just takes time, you have to be patient. People these days want EVERYTHING done so fast, if the interenet doesn't load a page within 3 seconds people flip out.

But yeah good to hear your learning a lot and doing great, you have a great plan. Kombucha is a great probiotic drink, very popular in Asia.

I used to believe in the whole candida thing but quickly scratched that. To me I don't believe in anything extreme, just a continuous healthy balanced diet, and let time do the rest of the work. Our bodies just need to recover after years of abuse, it just takes time, you have to be patient. People these days want EVERYTHING done so fast, if the interenet doesn't load a page within 3 seconds people flip out.

But yeah good to hear your learning a lot and doing great, you have a great plan. Kombucha is a great probiotic drink, very popular in Asia.

OH!, I love the vibe I get from you! You must be a lovely creature! You are so right! I just tried the Kombucha Trilogy, and I didn't expect it to be so delicious!

How's your journey in life going? I am just eating healthy and wise now! I just made some spinach/ cabbage chips! SO yummy!

Cabbage soup tomorrow, can't wait!!

Edited by Crystaltheparislover

Lovely creature haha I like your choice of words. Your very optimistic, from you I get a type of person who makes smiling contagious, lively fun person, yeah we would laugh a lot haha. I've had a lot of downs in life, and I guess through it all it's just made me the character I am today. One big thing for me is treating everyone equally, and it goes for both ends. I don't care if your the president or a bum on the streets, I'm still gonna talk to you as I do everyone. I like to be "real" with people in a world where everyone puts on acts. I love meeting people who are like minded, down to earth, honest, open minded, level headed, it's refreshing.

Cheers to clear skin ;)

As far as my journey I can't complain I live so damn easy haha but lately just having some fatigue/sleeping problems. I get tired during the day, and awake at night. I went to a doctor today and she was pretty good, she respected my views and I ended up getting my way, I'm having a bunch of blood work testing done tomorrow morning. Finally. Been wanting tests done for so long, and a couple of the tests are food allergy panel tests, so I'm excited.

Lovely creature haha I like your choice of words. Your very optimistic, from you I get a type of person who makes smiling contagious, lively fun person, yeah we would laugh a lot haha. I've had a lot of downs in life, and I guess through it all it's just made me the character I am today. One big thing for me is treating everyone equally, and it goes for both ends. I don't care if your the president or a bum on the streets, I'm still gonna talk to you as I do everyone. I like to be "real" with people in a world where everyone puts on acts. I love meeting people who are like minded, down to earth, honest, open minded, level headed, it's refreshing.

Cheers to clear skin ;)

As far as my journey I can't complain I live so damn easy haha but lately just having some fatigue/sleeping problems. I get tired during the day, and awake at night. I went to a doctor today and she was pretty good, she respected my views and I ended up getting my way, I'm having a bunch of blood work testing done tomorrow morning. Finally. Been wanting tests done for so long, and a couple of the tests are food allergy panel tests, so I'm excited.

Oh, I adore you! Let's have tea tonight in our dreams! I am determined to have the life I would like. Happy an soft! Those people that just have good genetics, lucky them, they might have other issues latter in life, not that I wish that upon them at all! We just react to bad things in an obvious way. We need to rebuild out nutrition after so many years of wear and tear!

Diet, joy, acceptance is all we all really need!

Cheers to clear skin ;)

I am so glad you are clear! I am fallowing your methods and hope that soon I too will have lovely skin to the touch and eye! Are eggs bad?