Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Forsaken

The reasons Acne is so hard on me.

I want to be loved more than anything. I want a girl who cares about me and lays next to me at night and holds me when I need help. I hate going to school and seeing a bunch of stuck up losers who judge everyone by the way they look and what sports they play. I think maybe acne should be considered a disease so that I don't have to go to school. It hurts my mind. I can't go into a group of large people. I don't even care about my future. I don't care if I work at MC Donalds or not. I don't want kids, and I don't want a family if I have acne. I don't want a girl to love me just for my personality, I want her to love everything about me. I wish I could just not do anything until my acne goes away. Like live in a house with no one and never have to leave until my acne is over.

Forsaken....time will pass and when you have finally thought that there is no one out there for you, i guarentee you somone will appear out of nowhwere and you'll wonder where they've been all your life. When you least expect it, its better than anything you could ever imagine...

This is how i met my gf, and believe me i was starting to give up on girls. I never have had problems getting girls, but most of them were just to superficial. I felt like i was just theirs for the moment, without a long term commitment involved.

She came into my job one day and caught me completely off guard, at a time when i thought about giving up for a while. How wrong i was. Since then everything has been better than i could have ever thought and I love her so much its crazy. My point is that never lose hope. you might think your out of luck sometimes, but i can promise there is someone out there dying to meet you and when they do, you'll know buddy.....

Guest David

i too want someone who just loves everything about me. i myself have dated a lot of guys that were not attractive and just loved the hell out of them because their hearts were so amazing. i would not feel bad if i werea guy and was not the best looking guy in the world,, in some ways it is a benefit because then you know her love is not superficial and the one thing that touches her the most is just your being. beauty fades. the beauty and superficiality women like that seek will eventually break their hearts.

i love love and am pretty obsessed with the whole idea of it. the person i long for most should feel like hes dying inside if i were not in his world.

This post has quite possibly be the most different of scenarios ever. Myself, I have not had many girlfriends - very few in fact, and little female attention in that sort of way. However, I have made myself good friends with lots of girls which simply makes me much more confident when I am around girls, especially with the acne and all that. I met my last girlfriend (still on off long distance relationship) at work and she liked me because of who I am and not because I was amazingly georgous, or was amazing at sports but because I am who I am.

If you are lucky enough to find someone like this then hold onto them tight and make sure they never go - there's so few of these gems.

i love love and am pretty obsessed with the whole idea of it. the person i long for most should feel like hes dying inside if i were not in his world.

wub.gif

in order to love and be loved, you first have to love yourself.... but i totally agree with you and feel the same way.. life is getting lonely for me right now right as im entering colllege and supposed to have "best time of my life"

Fact of the matter is that the pretty girls don't want some spotty servere guy. Like a clear guy doesn't want girl with servere acne. It just doesn't happens.

Fact of the matter is that the pretty girls don't want some spotty servere guy.  Like a clear guy doesn't want girl with servere acne.  It just doesn't happens.

thats very superficial of you to think that way.

Unfortunately the media spews us images of people with perfect skin (retouched of course to the last pore)...The media creates a superficial society but I believe that it also is very empty and you can get beyond that.

It's frustrating that men can get away with alot more than women...It really doesn't feel okay to have bad skin when you're a woman as you're judged subconsciously by your looks, whether you like it or not...Even though you will ultimately find someone that loves you for who you are (which is everyone's ideal), personally I still find it difficult to deal with being judged by the rest of the world on immediate face value.

I'm certainly no feminist but the situation hasn't really changed much in the last 50 years. We're still force fed all these images of pretty, skinny, women with beautiful skin. And the joke is that even they get the odd spot, bad skin days but that's all retouched out if the picture!

realtionships based on looks will kick you in the ass everytime. There's no "purity" there at all.

I mean look how fast movie stars marry and divorce eachother. They're all good looking people and all they care about is other good looking people. Its an empty bottle to start out with and with no substance to fill it, you've got yourself a faulty attraction....

It's frustrating that men can get away with alot more than women...It really doesn't feel okay to have bad skin when you're a woman as you're judged subconsciously by your looks, whether you like it or not...