Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys I plan on using the acne.org regimen, but using my own products. I currently use cetaphil face wash & moisturizing lotion. Although I have oily skin I use the cetaphil for dry skin because it is much more gentle on my skin, and I use the lotion (despite my oiliness). And I figure it will be good for when I start the regimen. My only problem is picking the right BP. What bp do you think I should use? I know neutrogena on the spot is a recommendation but it's just too small of a tube for me to use, any other good ones that I can use ?

Hi!!!!!! I heard that CVS sells a really good benzoyl peroxide cream for only $3.84 and the acne.org benzoyl peroxide is reallyyyyy good too. Also if you have sensitive skin BP can make your skin really red and dry thats what happend to me so now i use cliniques acne solutions and it works reallyyyy good!!! Oh and using a honey and cinnamon mask everyother day really helps!!! Also when using BP make sure you put on sunscreen before going outside!!!! Good luck :angel:

Edited by happykatie207