Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If it's true that the OP has erroneous views then try not to be so hard on him. After all, he's only eighteen. Plenty of people don't get it right, if you will, the first time around.

From one bloke to another, you're not going to appeal to women with that attitude. People can be superficial, yes. But many people aren't. The most attractive people, to me, are the most accepting and the most confident. I mean, is a relationship really about women "begging to suck your dick"? If that's all you want, hire a prostitute. It'll only cost you a few quid, and it'll save some unfortunate woman the ordeal of spending time with you. Well, discounting the prostitute.

And I'm 17, mate. This issue isn't about age, it's about maturity. I do hope that you manage to mature past your preconceived notions not only about what a relationship is, but what women want.

Edited by Skiyk

When did I ever say anything about me viewing women as sex objects in this post? I respect women, fuck I respect everyone. It just people seem to not respect me because I have acne on my face. So you tell me. Stop putting words in my mouth ( or on my screen lol) that I didn't say. You're all jumping on that ashley girl's bandwagon by saying I view women as sex objects when I never said that at all. It'd be nice to find a nice girl to date but having a bunch of zits on your face doesn't make it easy especially when you're 18 so everyone can kiss my ass and fuck off.

None of you know me and to say " Oh you're disgusting and view all women as sex objects", seriously shut the fuck up. I'd do ANYTHING to settle down with a nice, cute respectable girl. I'd rather have it the next girl I date be my future wife If I could have it that way, too bad it doesn't huh?

And take a fucking joke when I say all women that didn't want me in high school will be sucking my dick, seriously ever hear of a sense of humor?

Well, you might want to present yourself better, then. From what you've written, your intentions do seem rather erroneous. I understand that acne can make one feel bitter; we all have it. But this is a forum that caters to both sexes, and some of your comments have not been respectful in any sense of the word.

And take a fucking joke when I say all women that didn't want me in high school will be sucking my dick, seriously ever hear of a sense of humor?
Edited by Skiyk

Well I'm sorry I came off that way then. Whatever, I should probably just stop commenting because I'll be attacked and accused of being an asshole.

Oh and btw what attracts people to each other isn't personality right off the bat, you don't go to...let's say the mall and think to yourself "oh that girl looks like she'd be real nice let me get her number" NO, you base off looks. So don't tell me it's all about personality, true it' plays a big part when it comes to actually getting to know the person because no one wants to date an asshole, compulsive liar, etc.

Someone tell me I'm wrong, c'mon.

no one wants to date an asshole

This is basically what everyone is trying to tell you. You should take your own advice.

The point is, I know MANY people with acne that date all of the time. The fact of the matter is, a good personality can make a, technically speaking, unattractive person attractive, and a bad personality can make an attractive person straight up unappealing. As cliche as it sounds, what's on the inside DOES shine through, and your inside isn't looking too great in this thread, which is why people are reacting the way they are.

Sure... SOME level of attraction can help, but I highly doubt you're seriously deformed enough to scare people away just because you have acne. That's probably all in your head. I don't even notice acne or scars on anyone but myself because that's not my main focus.

Oh and btw what attracts people to each other isn't personality right off the bat, you don't go to...let's say the mall and think to yourself "oh that girl looks like she'd be real nice let me get her number" NO, you base off looks. So don't tell me it's all about personality, true it' plays a big part when it comes to actually getting to know the person because no one wants to date an asshole, compulsive liar, etc.

Someone tell me I'm wrong, c'mon.

Well...looks do play an important part in first impressions, imo. Two people being interviewed for the same job, who have the same qualifications, it's more likely the better looking one with clear skin would be hired. (In fact, I once saw a newsclip where the same woman went to an interview...once looking gorgeous, and then again looking like someone else with the works. Acne, bad teeth, bad hair etc. Guess which one the employer was falling all over himself to hire.)

That's why you have to work around it. Get to know the girl if possible. If it's a girl from class...invite her to hang with you and a group of friends. Let her see your personality. Just have fun and try having more get togethers. I've known guys with acne where I became attracted to them because they were funny, and courteous, and generally all around good guys.

And might I add, I understand the bitterness, and the anger...but no one wants to actually hang around someone who's like that/saying stuff like that. It's pretty draining to be around that kind of person so uh...might want to change that before going after any girls.

Sorry, just wanted to add my 2 cents as well.

I wish I could write something here that would make some kind of a difference to you and would make you pay attention but by looking at your posts, I'm going to go ahead and not share my opinions with you. Before taking advice from anyone else, you need to take a hard look at yourself and decide what you want to do. You need to grow up. Taking advice from strangers on the internet isn't going to do anything for you. Get off the Internet, go exercise, smile more. It's not the end of the world, I promise you.

JJ, disregard idealists and stop worrying about what people think about you! Especially the ones who don't know you and are quick to judge you regardless. Do you and things will fall into place.

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by i am ashley.

Wow you guys need get off your high horses and stop bashing this dude over his one little comment. This is the way guys talk, with a very small few who don't talk like this with other guys. I understand completely where he is coming from, these are Real World girls he's talking about, not Acne.org girls who are the nicest things since rainbow teddy bears. Obviously this dude is mad about where he's at right now with his IB from accutane, he's heated so don't take everything to heart, damn.

JJballer, my advice is to get your derm to up your dose, I was on 160mg my last month so don't be to worried about going up, you can always stop and lower it.

It isn't all about being hot, but how can you be in a relationship with someone without being physically attracted? Wait you can't, because those are just called friends.

FINALLY someone who understands, thanks mac j... Real world girls, yes exactly my point. I don't think they all come to acne.org so they're not all like "ohh it's okay if you have zits" because they don't have that problem like us. So of course the girls here are going to be nice, but hey some of them are hot here lol

Edited by jjballer22

Cya, the Org.

Edited by i am ashley.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by i am ashley.

Generally, guys and girls will act the same whether they are around their own gender or not.

I find not to make myself look like a fool in front of older adults.

Edited by Nostradamus

Cya, the Org.

Edited by i am ashley.

Look girl, it's called "Guy Talk" for a reason. You actually think these guys would talk like this in front of girls? Girls don't here this talk, first because they aren't a guy, and second they would take it as how we really feel about women when it's just joking guy talk. Maybe you are part of the "Real Girls" since you insinuate that we're immature with our head up are asses because we express our opinion. God forbid I express how I really feel over your ignorant opinion of how guys really act. And if you read my post I'm pretty sure I didn't say all guys..........and what's wrong with being a nice girl from acne.org?

Ignorant doesn't mean I'm calling you stupid. FYI. don't be mad at that.

I'm almost done with this whole nice guy thing, it doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere in life so far. I'm nice to everyone and fuck all happens.

Couple more months of being a lovely person then i'm going to get steroids and be an asshole to people, see where that gets me.

atleast then if that fails I can say, well atleast I tried.

I'm almost done with this whole nice guy thing, it doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere in life so far. I'm nice to everyone and fuck all happens.

Couple more months of being a lovely person then i'm going to get steroids and be an asshole to people, see where that gets me.

atleast then if that fails I can say, well atleast I tried.

You're doing it wrong. Be an asshole first. Then bring out your sensitive side. Girls fall for it. Nice guys don't always finish last, but assholes usually finish first.

Edited by Heir

I'm pretty much the only girl out of my female friends with acne. Yet none of my friends are the "Real Girls" you are talking about. They are all equally as nice as I am.

"Real Girls" makes me think of real dolls

Feeling kind of the same way except my skin isn't an issue, really. Light facial acne (Regimen working like a charm!) and moderate bacne bring me here. I just have issues approaching girls romantically. I mean, I have friends that are girls, but I feel that flirting or beating around the bush is a waste of everyone's time. But I feel that a girl won't want to go straight from being friends to being in a relationship. It also might be because I have self-diagnosed myself with narcissism and a superiority complex. Yeah... mostly that. Its something I am working on. There's no shame in not being all that interested, as long as you aren't hiding.

Title of this thread should be changed to 'Going celibate'.

I don't know what kind of world some of the people on here populate but in my own experience acne makes very little difference to how girls/women are going to view you, unless it's mega severe.

A large percentage of young people have acne at some point and it doesn't stop the vast majority having relationships/getting girls or guys/etc. A ridiculous negative attitude to the world might, though ;)

Edited by mrfunk