Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pandora3co

Just Received my order NOT happy.

I ordered two 8oz BP's from the store. The picture shows the 8oz BP's being in tubes and the 16oz in a pump. I HATE pump dispensers. I specifically chose 2 8oz BP's even though the 16oz was a bit cheaper because I DID NOT WANT PUMP DISPENSERS. What do I receive? Two 8oz pumps of BP!!!!! This is NOT what is pictured on the website. I paid MORE to get the tubes!

How do I get what I paid for? 8oz of BP usually lasts me at least 3 months, and I do not want to be stuck using this crappy pump for the next half a year.

Now just going back to the site I see there in a tiny link in very light font that there is a temporary switch to the Pump. I'm so mad I could scream. I know this might not seem like a big deal to somepeople but it is a big deal to me. If you are going to change your packaging you need to update your products picture to accurately reflect what your customer is buying. Not put some tiny disclaimer in that you need to click on a link to see.

Please contact customer service at [email protected] or from our Contact Us page for help with any order related or shipping inquiries. For your own security, we do not have access to your order history or account information here on the message boards.