Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
James Small

My acne journey

Hello, i'm in a similar situation as you with uni in september in 2011 and hoping to be clear by then :)which uni you going to? good luck!

Oooh Edinburgh, seems nice :) It's Leeds for me :)

I am yup :) I'm done with chemicals they definately do more harm than good - i'm trying the no face washing approach :) I'm trying to go healthy aswell as a zinc supplement :) seems to be helping, but too say too say much. It's not always the case but i feel the dry skin is agood thing as my acne seems worse when my skin is too oily :)

Try consuming a teaspoon or so of extra virgin coconut oil a day and building up gradually to 3 or so tablespoons, with every meal of course. Keep drinking water. Lay off the carbs and all sugars. Substitute these with good, healthy fats - coconut oil for instance. Now this recommend for those on an anti-candida diet and regiment, but I think it'd do just about anybody a lot of good.

i also have one massive zit that hurts a lot under my chin. And one on my left cheek not to mention numerous whiteheads and redmarks. Im just washing my face with water at this point.