Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ah finally can post pictures! Im technologically savy after all! Well not really...

Anyway so this photo is the reason why Im not as popular as other girls :(

Though photobooth has bad lighting so yay for not making it not look as bad. I was picking at my skin so I have a lot of marks. Gah! I just want to be clear. Any who this was taken previously in the day before I had a piano recital so my hair was all curled. I suppose that last bit was not needed.

Oh well... now look upon the photo! Haha :P

post-148053-1307329562_thumb.jpg

post-148053-1307329562_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ella27

Oh come on! It isn't that scary.

Here. I found one when I had make up on:

post-148053-1307334377_thumb.jpg

post-148053-1307334377_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ella27

You're still pretty. I have a little bit of a picking problem too. When I get something, I just want to make it go away so bad, I'm even worse at picking at my forehead so I have darker red marks there sometimes, because I now have bangs anyway so I tell myself why not just make the bump go away. Not sure that's the best logic.

You had a piano recital. So, that means you are also taking initiative to learn something and you're talented. :-) There may be a lot more to each one of us than we really give ourselves credit for. I look at myself and have a hard time accepting myself. But, I forget sometimes how much I actually have going for me.

I've never been popular either. I don't think my skin being clear would have helped me, I was just a geek I guess, lol. Seriously, popularity is overrated, when I was younger, the popular girls were always fighting amongst themselves anyway. Before you know it, people are moving on to new things and places in their lives. What I find really matters are people who care about us, anyone else is not worth our time.

Popularity is cheap, anyway. I was never popular in high school, but nowadays I have a lot more friends than the popular people in high school because I'm a genuinely friendly person rather than turning my nose up at people who aren't "worthy". High school popularity means jack all in the real world... just remember that.

Anyway, you are beautiful. :) You have great eyes, nice eyebrows, pretty hair and facial features. Acne can't take those things away from you. At least keep that in mind when you're worried about your spots! ;)

You're still pretty. I have a little bit of a picking problem too. When I get something, I just want to make it go away so bad, I'm even worse at picking at my forehead so I have darker red marks there sometimes, because I now have bangs anyway so I tell myself why not just make the bump go away. Not sure that's the best logic.

You had a piano recital. So, that means you are also taking initiative to learn something and you're talented. :-) There may be a lot more to each one of us than we really give ourselves credit for. I look at myself and have a hard time accepting myself. But, I forget sometimes how much I actually have going for me.

I've never been popular either. I don't think my skin being clear would have helped me, I was just a geek I guess, lol. Seriously, popularity is overrated, when I was younger, the popular girls were always fighting amongst themselves anyway. Before you know it, people are moving on to new things and places in their lives. What I find really matters are people who care about us, anyone else is not worth our time.

That is true. I suppose not being popular helps avoid the drama.

Popularity is cheap, anyway. I was never popular in high school, but nowadays I have a lot more friends than the popular people in high school because I'm a genuinely friendly person rather than turning my nose up at people who aren't "worthy". High school popularity means jack all in the real world... just remember that.

Anyway, you are beautiful. :) You have great eyes, nice eyebrows, pretty hair and facial features. Acne can't take those things away from you. At least keep that in mind when you're worried about your spots! ;)

Haha thank you. I can never really smile into camera though because when I do half of my nose turns one way and my mouth is like crooked. Its weird so I don't smile. But if I don't my features look fine.

Your popularity might have to do with your attitude, not your skin. You have some acne, but you still have attractive features that should not inhibit you from gaining popularity.

One of the cheerleaders at my old High School has acne a bit worse than yours, but was obviously very popular due to her attitude.

Your popularity might have to do with your attitude, not your skin. You have some acne, but you still have attractive features that should not inhibit you from gaining popularity.

One of the cheerleaders at my old High School has acne a bit worse than yours, but was obviously very popular due to her attitude.

Ive gotten more outgoing now that I started high school so its a bit better and I was really shy in middle school.

Hey, it's not so bad at all. :)

You've got good features, and I bet you can smile. Go on, we want to see proof! ;)

How did the piano recital go? I've never played a proper piano, although I have an app on my phone and I'm awesome on that! :lol:

Hey, it's not so bad at all. :)

You've got good features, and I bet you can smile. Go on, we want to see proof! ;)

How did the piano recital go? I've never played a proper piano, although I have an app on my phone and I'm awesome on that! :lol:

Haha no I will not! But the piano recital went well. Something crazy tells me that the app and the instrument are a bit different. :P But I never tried it.