Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bumpy123

what kind of acne is this?

my skin is very oily and is covered with little bumps on my forehead mostly, and bigger ones on my cheeks. It feels like a rash and stings if my face it gets really oily...so i was wondering what it is and how i could treat it. pics below.

Edited by bumpy123

Just wash your face in the morning and before you go to bed with warmish water for about 30-45 seconds. Don't put harsh chemicals on your face. Also that doesn't even look like acne. Maybe slight irritation from you touching your face?

Edited by reality

That doesn't look like any kind of acne at all. Take my word on it : You have nothing to worry about. If it is acne, it's VERY minor acne. Consider yourself lucky...

just wash your face twice a day, try not to use too much moisturizer and only oil-free. my face kind of stings like that when it gets more oily throughout the day. just stick to a regimen and don't touch your face or pick anything ever. maybe it stings because you are using a harsh product on the face

I am sooooooo jealous of your skin!!

It sounds like it is irritated more than anything.

I suggest oil-free moisturiser and a very gentle cleanser. I would stop wearing foundation for a while, (if you do wear it). If you feel like you have to wear foundation make sure it is non-comodogenic and oil-free.

I think your skin is irritated. This happened to me once and it was from scrubbing too much with one of those vibrating face brushes. Think about what produsts you are using and if there is anything harsh, like BP, discontinue use. Also, dont scrub your face, just massage lightly with finger tips and splash water to rinse. I have been using the KAVI line of products for about 12 weeks now and they work very well for oily skin but don't irritate: I hope this helps :)