Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The acne on your face is really mild, hardly noticeable at all from that photograph.

Your 'bacne' is, admittedly, a bit worse - I'm not sure about UK-specific products to treat it - I'm from the UK and have been using Carleys Clear & Smooth, which - yep, you guessed it - I mail-order in from the US.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

smile.gif Your facial acne is really mind. wink.gif As for the body acne, it's more or less like mine, yeah.

ive never really thought about it... when i have a bath i usually have a shower after...

as for morning washing of face etc no i dont let the water hit my back huh.gif

hopefully it will go soon as im going to try a few new products... ill keep everyone informed on what worked for me smile.gif

livewire.

My face acne is about the same as yours livewire but my bacne is better than yours. I'm from the UK too and I use PanOxyl Aquagel 2.5% for both my back and my face. I haven't used it for the required minimum 2 months yet so I can't really comment on it yet. Plus, I'm on Erythromycin which I'm sure you already know is an antibiotic.

I'm just thinking that for your back, antibiotics are going to work better than any cream/gel. I'm using both so it might work better as a combination.

And besides, your only 18. It WILL get better if you use the right medication and seek the correct advice. But, don't expect your acne to just disappear when your in your 20's cos it might not. I'm 20 right now and my acne started when I was 15 and today its still going strong. I was expecting my acne to just disappear the sooner I got close to 20 but, it didn't. Truth is that, acne in males doesn't disappear by itself until your into your mid 20's. Fact.