Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im looking at my face and im seeing some scars =/. Im not thinking if i didnt go on accutane would i still of had those scars sad.gif my acne was moderate. Wow lifes hard

i did a lot elsa... my acne is getting ALOT better my face isnt oily no more which is great.. there not huge scars, u cant tell them unless i like put my nose in the mirror, still bothers me though sad.gif

btw nice pic in the avatar thing

those scars may have been there anyway, a lot of times the inflammation and acne just hides them only to be revealed...it's such a frustrating and horribly time and emotionallly consuming battle

I agree w/ u chloe....

I'm on accutane, and my skin is kinda getting better.. but now the cysts are not as abundant.. i'm seeing scars on my skin... prolly there from picking preaccutane.. but yeah..

its depressing.... gonna get surgery the year after i finish accutane.. but i jus thope these stupid cysts go away first =P

is it possible:

abit of acne bb_icon_arrow.gif roaccutane bb_icon_arrow.gif flare-up of acne (side effects) bb_icon_arrow.gif hence, scars.

just a possibility..worth thinking about.