Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fmsongz

Day 1 of Regimen- RESULTS!!

Well I finally got my Acne.org products yesterday, and I first used them last night. I did it as close to the detailed instructions as I could. I went to bed kinda late, and woke up early. Then I looked in the mirror as I always do...I could already, this early on in the process, see improvement. My red spots and cysts calmed down considerably. I'm really convinced that this is the real thing. I think within a month, I'll be clear. Let's see! =D

I know exactly what you mean! I also have a blog on here, and I'm only on day 6 and 98% clear. 98% because I currently have one blemish on my forehead by my hairline.

Not only that, but I only experienced mild drying. No lobster face, no extreme peeling like I had experienced with other BP products. It's just great.

Good luck!

After a week or so in, I HIGHLY recommend adding in AHA Souffle 12% :3 The stuff is amazing.

You can get it at Ulta or Walgreens for around 15 dollars. Don't be put off by the small jar, less is so much more.

If you do decide to maybe use it, I'd start applying it only every other night or every other 3 nights though, just to get used to it. It may sting a little, but it makes your skin so even toned and glowy, plus I'd rather exfoliate chemically than abrasively anyway, personally.

After a week or so in, I HIGHLY recommend adding in AHA Souffle 12% :3 The stuff is amazing.

You can get it at Ulta or Walgreens for around 15 dollars. Don't be put off by the small jar, less is so much more.

If you do decide to maybe use it, I'd start applying it only every other night or every other 3 nights though, just to get used to it. It may sting a little, but it makes your skin so even toned and glowy, plus I'd rather exfoliate chemically than abrasively anyway, personally.

Well thank you for the recommendation. I would like to try that. Not until I'm done with the regimen though because Dan says not to add any variables to it until you are clear. But thanks, I'll keep it in mind!

Well thank you for the recommendation. I would like to try that. Not until I'm done with the regimen though because Dan says not to add any variables to it until you are clear. But thanks, I'll keep it in mind!

Well it's no different than using his AHA, which you can use in the regimen, I mean :)

Well it's no different than using his AHA, which you can use in the regimen, I mean :)

What is AHA? I've heard it's pretty strong and shouldn't be used with any other products.

Edited by fmsongz

What is AHA? I've heard it's pretty strong and shouldn't be used with any other products.

Alpha Hydrox Acid. It's essentially chemical exfoliation. It can be used in Dan's Regimen, and he also has his own AHA product on his site. It's not a REQUIRED item in the Regimen, but CAN be used.

It can be used as a spot treatment, scar fader, to even out skin tone, stuff like that. I like it personally C: You don't have to use it of course, I'm just giving some info.

Alpha Hydrox Acid. It's essentially chemical exfoliation. It can be used in Dan's Regimen, and he also has his own AHA product on his site. It's not a REQUIRED item in the Regimen, but CAN be used.

It can be used as a spot treatment, scar fader, to even out skin tone, stuff like that. I like it personally C: You don't have to use it of course, I'm just giving some info.

Oh ok cool, yeah I was reading up on it. I'll be sure to look into it being that I have a decent amount of scars and redness. I'm still getting use to the BP from the Regimen, it's still going good!

So how long have you been on the regimen now? Im not too sure what it is to be honest anyways lol. Ru still seeing improvements and how serious was your acne before? Sorry for all the questions just curious. :angel:

So how long have you been on the regimen now? Im not too sure what it is to be honest anyways lol. Ru still seeing improvements and how serious was your acne before? Sorry for all the questions just curious. :angel:

I've been on the regimen for about 3 weeks. I'm seeing improvement. It does make you breakout initially for the first 3 to 4 weeks depending on the severity of your acne, but after your skin gets use to the benzoyl peroxide, you get clearer. I'm still on the initial breakout period, which is expected. But what it's doing is getting all the acne out. I highly recommend going for it. Start soon.