Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smack'd

My 3 Day Pineapple fast log

Just bought LOTS of pineapples yesterday and plan to start the fast tomorrow. I'll be uploading with pictures each day.

If anyone else wants to try it: *Moderator edit - URL removed*

4/19/11 - My Face before starting pineapples:

post-141151-1303234006_thumb.jpg post-141151-1303234018_thumb.jpg

post-141151-1303234006_thumb.jpg

post-141151-1303234018_thumb.jpg

good luck man! I'll be following your log to see how it turns out. So did you buy all the pineapples in your cart at once? :P

Guest pokemonster

well good luck mike or smackd? (how to call u now btw? :T) hopefully this works for u ;) , at least redness should be gone & no new breakouts deff. but lets see :popcorn:

Yeah, I bought 14 big ones all at once. I wanted more but thought that since thy were pretty big, I didn't need anymore. They were pretty cheap too, and I'm not really on a tight budget because I don't have anything else to spend my money on.. lol

And btw, my name isnt Mike. I just randomly thought of the username "Mad Mike" because I was mad at the time and it sounded pretty cool.. lol but you guys can call me anything you want.

And I read how I'll be experiencing anal itching, weird stuff in poop, and oddly shaped poop.. oh god..

And the best part is that these things are garunteed to happen. :X

Guest pokemonster

nothing like that happened to me when i was doing this btw, not 1st nor 2nd time, not that i would specially examine poop anywayz, but just nothing too weird happened, idk y but nope.

i just think u should just focus on what happens to face, not so much that parasyte stuff, afterall there r plenty of ppl with parasytes but without acne as well? :T

whos the character in your avatar this time? from what anime?

Hmmmm... anyone else find this website a bit sketchy? Oh well.

This sounds pretty easy and fun. I read the website and it says you have to juice/blend them i wonder why....probably to get more nutrients like in green smoothies i guess. I was wondering if it would be ok to use frozen pineapples.

Please check back in I might want to try this.

Edited by Little Kid

Damn, this got a lot more popular than I thought it would..

But I was supposed to start this today, but I can't so it's going to get postpone for a day.. sorry guys.

The good news is it's only a 3-day program so you won't have to wait too long..

@Pokemonster it's that half green half black plant dude

I'd also be careful eating pineapple nonstop, especially since that site is advocating eating the stem also. It mentions bromelain can kill off the bad parasites, no idea if that's true, wikipedia (ehehe) says it can't survive your digestive process anyways (sounds kinda bs, ngl). Bromelain is a meat tenderizer and the pineapple itself is pretty acidic, I had one friend who ate one pineapple in one sitting and his mouth started bleeding about 2/3 of the way through. So on top of your "anal itching, weird stuff in poop, and oddly shaped poop", I'd take it easy if your mouth starts getting tender and really irritated.

Damn, this got a lot more popular than I thought it would..

But I was supposed to start this today, but I can't so it's going to get postpone for a day.. sorry guys.

The good news is it's only a 3-day program so you won't have to wait too long..

@Pokemonster it's that half green half black plant dude

I think your avatar didn't update or something, are you talking about zetsu from naruto? I don't watch that much anime so I'm not sure if that's who it is. Lol

Yeah tim, if you see a white thing with a knife in its mouth, then it updated.

Just got finished blending 5 pineapples.. GOD DAMN. it took way longer than I expected. I was also using a small/very old blender(like 10-20 year old one.. yeah.) its been washed really good for 2 nights though

IDK if I'm gunna be able to do this for 3 days because for some reason a blended pineapple smells like shit. It's like really bad.. It's also really thick and clunky..

Whatever, It's only gunna be for 3 days so I'll take it like a man. lol.

Guest pokemonster

yah but thats not zetsu, from what anime is that dude?

add some water n blend well, so that its more liquidy, dont overdo with water tho, since the more concentrated pineapple is the more effective it is, i think? and i personally just drink it thru big straw like right away n had no probz with getting it in that way, now garlic/onion stuff is diff story :X

Duudee.. This thing is thick and disgusting! It's doesn't taste toooo bad, but it's not that great either. I also Have like a ton of it left, but whatever..

I also broke out with a huge zit that pretty much popped itself over night, which sucks cause now it's even more red, and I have a blemish that looks like I've been picking at it for like 20 days. Damn. I hope this stuff clears me up, but I'm really doubting it. The left side of my face was always the problem side, but now the right side of my face is becoming a real bitch.

EDIT: This stuff is burning all my taste buds! but I'm starting to get used to the taste.

The mirror is the motive..

Edited by Smack'd

does anyone know if theres a difference between eating the pineaple or blending them? The day is almost over, and I have 3/4 if a huge water bottle left, and like 1/4 of a pitcher left with this stuff. For me, it's just wayy to hard to drink and IDK why. It just burns my lips and mouth, and it taste really bad. I feel as if eating it would be a lot easier.

Guest pokemonster

so howz it going at this point dude? how many smoothies u had today overall? i think u should see some results tomorrow if u did everything right. ;) anywayz only 2 days left now?

Yeah bt idk if I'm gunna make it, lol.

I'm gunna try drinking all of this shit tonight, and just eat the pineapples for the rest of the days. Idc what the difference is, a pineapple is a pineapple right? Anyways if I don't get good results, I'll just eat nothing but greens and veggies for a week or 2 and see how things work out.

Here, I took a picture of the fucking thing to let you people understand what I'm going through..

post-141151-1303438180_thumb.jpg

BAM. And you guys thought I was joking, lol!

It's bigger in real life, and it's tilted to the side which makes it look like there's a lot less than there really is. Anyways, I drank 1 of these so far, a big mug, and what you see in the picture. I still have 1/4 of a big pitcher left, But I don't have to show you guys that right? I might save that for tomorrow. And like I said, no more blending, I'm just gunna eat it.

And if you look closely, you can see the straw I'm using to drink it as well. ;)

post-141151-1303438180_thumb.jpg

Edited by Smack'd

Guest pokemonster

dude idk y do u find those smoothies so nasty? i personally actually liked them =P they were sweet taste n simply just like pineapple? :shrug: if u r so grossed out by this i cant imagine how u gonna do that 19 days of garlic n onion dude bcz thats the real shit, not this..

anywayz, stick to drinking through straw dude, just put it close to throat n just quickly swallow & that way, if u gonna just eat it as pineapple it will burn your mouth even more srsly

lul u changed pic already, whos that now? =P

I'm gunna regret this a week from now, or even like 2-3 days from now, but I quit this fast thing. I did see good results in the morning, but I just can't stand the taste of blended pineapple, and I tried eating it instead today, and I almost finished one, but my mouth was wayy to sore and was bleeding and was cut up and all this bad shit. Whatever, back to getting at it with a holistic approach. I'm going to try to eat a lot of greens and absolutely no dairy or anything crap like that. I'm going to post this question on the red marks section too, but what will happen if I still have red acne marks(which i most likely will) and go to te beach? I remember last year I had some red acne marks on my back, and getting a sun burn just blended them in and when I peeled, so did the acne marks.. will the same happen to my facial acne?

Your mouth was cut up and bleeding from pineapple? You probably weren't cutting the pineapple right dude! You've got to get the soft flesh of the fruit that's towards the center, none of the hard stuff. If you get that, and blend it, it should be quite the tropical drink, no hard bits and pieces. Might as well give it a go again man, you have all these pineapples!

Guest pokemonster

u were seeing effects right? u shouldve just put up with that burning for few more days dude, afterall it goes away after few days after this fast anywayz so..

aanywayz once u stopped it, but u still have heaps of pineapple that u dont wanna waste, then maybe u can do it this way?: like now u take a break for a day or few or whatever and then do 1 day of pineapples again, then take a break and then again 1 day. i think it could be good too this way too and maybe effect will stay even longer this way :think:

in any way its probz the best not to eat crap n have somekinda diet inbetween, but ofc its easier to say than do, iknow >__>

im not sure bout the redmarks, i wonder too :think:

PokemonMaster- I hope you get the results you want and please update the results.

Smack'd- Did you try blending the pineapples with water or ice?