Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rosie Dee

Conceling Chest Acne?

Hi, I've had moderate chest, back, face, and neck acne for a few years now. I've been working with a dermatoligist, trying diffrent treatments, etc., and its gotten better, but I'm still having a lot of breakouts, espically on my chest. My chest acne is pretty noticable (the pimples arent huge, its just a lot of redness)- one time my grandma even thought I was having an allergic reaction and threatned to call an ambulance.

Lately, I've resorted to wearing very high-necked shirts most days, which bugs me. Every now and then wearing something with an avaragly low neckline is just unavoidable, and this always makes me feel really self-concious. Does anyone have any recomendations for concealing chest acne? I typically dont wear makeup at all, but I wouldnt mind trying a couple products out to make my skin look less diseased.

Thanks, all advice is appreciated. :D

I think some powder mineral makeup would be good. Idk about you but I would not want to be smearing a cream foundation on...I think a powder foundation would feel much cleaner. There are tons of mineral makeup brands, ie Bare Escentuals, Alima, just google it.

Hi, I've had moderate chest, back, face, and neck acne for a few years now. I've been working with a dermatoligist, trying diffrent treatments, etc., and its gotten better, but I'm still having a lot of breakouts, espically on my chest. My chest acne is pretty noticable (the pimples arent huge, its just a lot of redness)- one time my grandma even thought I was having an allergic reaction and threatned to call an ambulance.

Lately, I've resorted to wearing very high-necked shirts most days, which bugs me. Every now and then wearing something with an avaragly low neckline is just unavoidable, and this always makes me feel really self-concious. Does anyone have any recomendations for concealing chest acne? I typically dont wear makeup at all, but I wouldnt mind trying a couple products out to make my skin look less diseased.

Thanks, all advice is appreciated. :D

I think I have a solution for you~

I went through a mild break out on my shoulders during summer once and here was my little trick.

Go to Wal-Mart, look in the nail/cosmetics section. Try to find Sally Hansen Air Brush Leg Makeup.

It is AMAZING for body acne. Hides bruises, scars, and razor burn as well.

Just spray on and rub in.

It's water proof as well so it's perfect for swimming.

I now use it as a kind of instant fake tan lol

It's $11 I believe?

Please let me know if you try it!!

Also as a side note, for chest make up:

brush on some bronzer between your breasts, following their contour. This will help define your cleavage, making your breasts look bigger/fuller/firmer.

I know it's a little off-topic, but this is by far my favorite tip