Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheMAN:D

back acne PLEASE HELP!

Well I've been suffering from back acne for a while and its summer and I want to be able to wear tanktops without being embarrased, I've been using neutrogena deep pore cleanser on my back along with alpha hydrox enchanced lotion as my exfoliante and I've been seeing alright results but I want suggestions from people will back acne sucess stories about what cleanser they used on their back please write back

Much appreciated,

TheMan:D

I've been using Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion for my back too, and I use it after washing with Phisoderm anti-blemish body wash with an exfoliating bath sponge. It's pricier than Neutrogena, but my skin seem to react more positively towards it. It took a long time, but eventually the skin on my back improved with just using those 2 products. I strayed from Phisoderm and tried the Glytone body wash and while it made my skin smoother for a short period of time, it broke out so much afterwards. I guess it was too harsh. Went back to Phisoderm and it's starting to calm down again.

I've been using Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion for my back too, and I use it after washing with Phisoderm anti-blemish body wash with an exfoliating bath sponge. It's pricier than Neutrogena, but my skin seem to react more positively towards it. It took a long time, but eventually the skin on my back improved with just using those 2 products. I strayed from Phisoderm and tried the Glytone body wash and while it made my skin smoother for a short period of time, it broke out so much afterwards. I guess it was too harsh. Went back to Phisoderm and it's starting to calm down again.

Well I've been using neutrogena grapefruit bodywash because my deep pore cleanser ran out and boy was that a mistake my body broke out in HUGE red deep acne, rigt at this moment I'm embarresed to even show past my tshirt sleeve because it spread to my upper shoulder, I was wondering if you know any kind of brands that sell BP in large amounts like 2-5 oz. Andd also where do you fins this phisoderm cleanser?