Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hillberg

Natural Antibacterials and Probiotics?

What effect do natural antibacterials or antimicrobials have on your intestinal bacteria? Things like honey or cinnamon or ginger I hear they are anti bacterial naturals and I was wondering if it effects your bacteria in your gut. Since they kill bacteria like anti-biotics why wouldnt they kill the good bacteria and make you unhealthy?

Read this article about Garlic:

http://www.pigeonbooks.com/index.php?r=14&c=73&l=en

Seems it does kill good bacteria as well as bad. As for all of the other natural antimicrobials, I'm unsure. Regardless, I think they are still a very important part of your diet as long as you have a good source of probiotic intake to make up for what's lost. Just make sure not to take them both at the same time.

Funny stuff, i never would have thought there were people giving garlic and probiotics to pigeons. Maybe that Mike Tyson program might be more interesting than i thought it would be.

I am thick and the words aren't going into my head so can someone explain to me how the alkaloids of garlic strengthen the immune system? I understand they may protect the system from pathogenic bacteria but why does this strengthen it?

Whenever i have taken Natural Antibacterials or probiotics they have made me worse.

I tried olive leaf and oregano oil and some other things but they made me worse. Only thing i can think of is that maybe some kind of "die off" was affecting me, but i don't know how long this would last for and even if such a mechanism exists.

Probitotics always break me out.

I have been drinking vinegar recently which i presume is Antibacterial and for the last few days i am getting the larger red, inflamed type spots i got with the Natural Antibacterials and i get with probiotics.

I pretty sure something is going on just wish i knew what.