Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kittycatsaysmeow

Tanning While On The Regimen

I'm obviously not going to stop the regimen during the summer just to get a tan, but I do not plan on staying this white for another year. Especially since olive skin does not look very good pale..

I know I can get a body tan by just covering my face with a towel that has a little mouth hole so I can breathe. But I'm still going to want to get a decent face tan.

I was thinking only do the regimen at night and put on a non comedogenic moisturizer with SPF 15 during the day? I don't know, but if theres anything that I think makes me look worse than some acne, it's being pale..

i don't know much about tanning lol, but i know you're thinking about using AHA soon. be suuuper careful with that, cause you need to use SPF 30 everyday when you use AHA or you'll get brown spots and all that wonderfull stuff. So i don't know if you'll get much of a tan lol. i'm so against tanning, it makes your skin age prematurely and my brother just got diagnosed with skin cancer so i won't be of very good help lol.. but i don't see any harm in doing the regimen once a day, try it out for a week or two and if you stay clear then you can keep doing that! and get your tan on lol