Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HCD

My Chest Acne Story

Hi,

I have been away for about 2 years... I just wanted to come back and hopefully encourage people who are going through tough times with acne... I understand the frustration... emotions... self esteem issues.. and how it seems like doctors / derms dont care... and OF COURSE the "Just wait" and "Give it time" it will get better

well... those are my most hated words in the world.. i wanted results... i had severe acne and acne scars cut out about 2 years ago and this is what i looked like... (see thumbnails)

I promise that if you wait... things will get better in time... i had just as bad acne on my back... but stay positive and you will see improvement in time. If you have any questions or anything I would love to help.

Thanks to all of you in this community,

you helped me through the worst times of my life.

post-72651-1302596326_thumb.jpg

post-72651-1302596346_thumb.jpg

post-72651-1302596326_thumb.jpg

post-72651-1302596346_thumb.jpg

Edited by HCD

Thanks! It took a long long time... and i never though it would happen... but it did

Yeah, I believe that scars do fade if there's no more current breakouts. It looks like you had a type of keloid scarring. My mom has two on her chest as well and got injections to help them. Now they are more flat and sort of white. This has always freaked me out about picking my skin. I also have a mole almost smack dab in the middle of my breast, which I would want to get removed but afraid of the scarring. Did you use anything? Or just had faith in time?

Dang, your chest has pretty much nothing left on it now. How long did it take for you to heal? Did you use any products?

Edited by captainawesome