Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok so ive been on the regimen for about 11 months now i think. anyways though i have made vast improvements from where i had started, i still breakout a little and i have "few" red marks, also im noticing few fine lines.

anyways i want something more exfoliating i tried dans aha before and i didnt really like it as it seemed to break me out into little spots. though i LOVE eucerin but dont think its as moisturising on my very very dry days.

anyhow i use a mixture of eucerin and emu oil in the morning. will it be ok to add a little amount of dans aha at night with the eucerin and emu oil??????

please let me know i dont want to break out and do more harm than good as i still breakout now and again.

thanks. would be much appreciated. :)

Maybe you could use the AHA a few times a week, and use your regular products the rest of the time?

If you're considering adding the AHA back in, you'll also need to be using a sunscreen, don't forget. ; )

i tried that but i didnt like how it felt and also it seemed to break me out i was wondering of adding abit of aha like 1/2 drop or so in my other products would be fine on a night time?

Dunno. Mixing products can affect how effective they are. That's why Dan takes so long in formulating his products--he wants to make sure they work as good as they can, and that means carefully measuring out all the ingredients to make sure that they're all present in the correct amounts. Diluting the AHA with moisturizer and emu oil could affect how the AHA works, you know?

oh ok yes. so i think ill start the aha again maybe once a week and see how it goes from there.

thanks alot :)