Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jbauer2

Tumeric Powder Stain!

Hi I used Turmeric Powder for the first time today and my whole face is yellow when i'm standing in sunlight. It looks fine in other lighting though... What are some ways to get rid of the yellow stains? I need to know because I can't go to school with a yellow face tomorrow... Thanks.

Hi I used Turmeric Powder for the first time today and my whole face is yellow when i'm standing in sunlight. It looks fine in other lighting though... What are some ways to get rid of the yellow stains? I need to know because I can't go to school with a yellow face tomorrow... Thanks.

Wash your face with a mixture of castor oil and gram flour. Dont scrub too hard.

After you have it rubbed in a bit put a towel wet with warm water over your face and wipe off after a few min

i use baking soda with water and then after that natural vit e oil on a cotton ball and gently rub taking away any extra stains, as well as moisturizing my face.... remember not to leave the turmeric on for too long (10-15 min) should do

i also heard some ppl use milk (rubbing it on with a cotton ball)... but idk, thats up to u and if ur body can tolerate that..

Edited by dragonfly21