Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
winniepig1

2 months on the Regimen Still breaking Out

Hi, all I just finished my second month mark on the regimen, I had been clear for a few days during the regimen, but last week, i started breaking out again.

I'm a college student doing an engineering major so there's a lot of stress.

Over the two months, I had some improvement, but not drastic, I feel using AHA really helped me got rid of the scary sunburn look.

And I just started the green smoothie regimen as well.

hope?

So last night I was reading someone's post on here and they talked about a doctor that wrote a book on modern medicine and how "they" know what causes acne, but they choose to ignore the REAL cause so the doctors can have patients, the pharmaceutical companties can sell drugs, and they can keep you coming back! make sense right? if we had the cure for acne, there wouldnt be a need for the entire aisle of acne creams and washes at the store right?

Apparently there are some countries that WANT to help you (unlike the united states and europe). There is a lot of evidence that something called demodex mites are the cause of acne and rosacea. Most people have these mites in there skin and dont even know about it. I know that sounds scary, and almost insane, but it makes sense if you think about it! We know there are tiny living bacteria and dust mites living all around us, so maybe this doesnt sound so crazy. there is a simple test you can do to see if you have these mites (i havent done this yet). Its all explain on this website that sells creams from China to kill the mites (I'll post it at the bottom).

I've spent a good portion of my day researcing this theory and demodex mites are real! but most american websites choose not to blame the mites for causing acne and rosacea. they say "evidence is not conclusive that demodex mites are the cause of acne". why is this the first time ive ever heard of such a thing? Ive been batteling acne for most of my life and no one has ever suggested that mites were the cause!

Do you think the government is trying to keep this a secret so they can continue to sell us more over the counter CRAP that doesnt work? to keep the dermatologist in business? to continue to sell us some uneffective antibiotics? make your own decision... but i found all of this very intriguing!

there is all the information you need about these mites on: http://www.demodexsolutions.com/

they tell you how to test for mites, and also sell a cream to kill them. i havent bought it, but it all makes a lot of sense. there is other research out there to support the claims made on this website.

let me know what you guys think! dont yell at me if you disagree... i didnt make this up, im only sharing what i have found

So the same website that provides you with all this convincing information, also happens to sell the 'miracle' cream that gets rid of it. Very convenient...

The regimen works if you stick with it. This other cream would be well known by now as i'm sure everyone on this site has searched countless hours looking for a miracle cure and a way to get rid of acne once and for all. if it worked even close to as well as bp then people would just use this cream in the above link.

The regimen works. I've been on it for about 5-6 months. I did not completely clear up until month 4 or 5. Month 2 is a trying month, but month 3 and 4 are definitely worth the wait. stick with it and you'll see results. it takes patience and strong will to get there but its worth it. keep your head up because the changes are still to come!!

I agree. I had an awful break out on Day 37 which took a good couple of weeks to clear, it is a lot flatter, but taking time to fade. I am on Day 67 now, things are looking promising. I am around 75-80% clear. I just keep reading other logs to give me hope. Month 3-4 really seem like months to look out for! Stick with it winnie. You can do this!!!

Edited by squares

acn3dood, your signature is disgusting and shouldn't even be allowed.. just sayin

If you mean is avatar, I see no reason for him to take it down. This is the internet, you can't try to hide everything that makes you uncomfortable like you do in your own life.

acn3dood, your signature is disgusting and shouldn't even be allowed.. just sayin

If you mean is avatar, I see no reason for him to take it down. This is the internet, you can't try to hide everything that makes you uncomfortable like you do in your own life.

She was talking about the quote.

I didn't really "stop" breaking out until month five! Just hang in there!

AHA helps with redness and scaring. It works very slowly though, but it works.

So last night I was reading someone's post on here and they talked about a doctor that wrote a book on modern medicine and how "they" know what causes acne, but they choose to ignore the REAL cause so the doctors can have patients, the pharmaceutical companties can sell drugs, and they can keep you coming back! make sense right? if we had the cure for acne, there wouldnt be a need for the entire aisle of acne creams and washes at the store right?

Apparently there are some countries that WANT to help you (unlike the united states and europe). There is a lot of evidence that something called demodex mites are the cause of acne and rosacea. Most people have these mites in there skin and dont even know about it. I know that sounds scary, and almost insane, but it makes sense if you think about it! We know there are tiny living bacteria and dust mites living all around us, so maybe this doesnt sound so crazy. there is a simple test you can do to see if you have these mites (i havent done this yet). Its all explain on this website that sells creams from China to kill the mites (I'll post it at the bottom).

I've spent a good portion of my day researcing this theory and demodex mites are real! but most american websites choose not to blame the mites for causing acne and rosacea. they say "evidence is not conclusive that demodex mites are the cause of acne". why is this the first time ive ever heard of such a thing? Ive been batteling acne for most of my life and no one has ever suggested that mites were the cause!

Do you think the government is trying to keep this a secret so they can continue to sell us more over the counter CRAP that doesnt work? to keep the dermatologist in business? to continue to sell us some uneffective antibiotics? make your own decision... but i found all of this very intriguing!

there is all the information you need about these mites on: http://www.demodexsolutions.com/

they tell you how to test for mites, and also sell a cream to kill them. i havent bought it, but it all makes a lot of sense. there is other research out there to support the claims made on this website.

let me know what you guys think! dont yell at me if you disagree... i didnt make this up, im only sharing what i have found

So the same website that provides you with all this convincing information, also happens to sell the 'miracle' cream that gets rid of it. Very convenient...

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. How convenient that they happen to sell the 'miracle' cure! :) There are a lot of effective treatments for acne that help, like benzoyl peroxide, antibiotics, accutane, hormonal treatments, retinoids, etc. not to mention that some people find relief with diet and lifestyle changes instead of or in addition to OTC or prescription treatments.

I think there is lots of hope for you winniepeg. The fact that you are seeing improvement is positive. It can definitely take a few months for your skin to adjust.