Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just wondering if anyone has anything to input about these products. Last year a nurse at a Transform clinic swore by these products and recommended that I buy them. I've been using the cleanser & moisturiser intermittently for over a year now but I still get the odd spot. About one every 2-3 days. I stopped using it and still got spots so I'm not going to blame them yet, but would still like to hear anyone's thoughts.

Link to the cleanser: simple.co.uk/products/kind-to-skin-moisturising-foaming-facial-wash-150ml-10.aspx

Moisturiser (I was originally using a rich one but swapped to the light one because it includes Vitamin E, which I read is good for skin condition - it does feel more 'creamy' than the rich one though)

Rich: simple.co.uk/products/kind-to-skin-replenishing-rich-moisturiser-125ml-79.aspx

Light: simple.co.uk/products/kind-to-skin-hydrating-light-moisturiser-125ml-76.aspx

Wondering if anyone can comment about this cleanser also: simple.co.uk/products/regeneration-age-resisting-facial-wash-150ml-44.aspx

Sorry for the rubbish links, forum wouldn't let me post them. Hope this is okay,

Thanks in advance, I appreciate any comments.

Edited by SJW19