Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

worst lighting to be in

Guest Timehealsall

Guys what is the aboslute worst lighting to be in, if you have scars?

I.E. which lighting shows all of your scars, whether they are boxcars/icepicks/rolling or other scars.

Give me real life examples, i.e. under a street lamp at night etc etc.

Things like lighting in public toilet mirrors where it's pretty dark and then you have a long lamp light in front and it just highlights the depth of your scars. Clubs are bad too, dark around then strong lighting from corners. Most scenarios where there's a mixture of darker and then stronger kind of lights that shadow the scars. I'm not talking about just straight out strong lights because that can work like a flash on a camera and mask the depth of the scars.

the question here, what the lighting that show the real shape of our faces ?? :think:

you are overthinking some pretty useless things. why dont u focus on getting rid of your scars, rather than just analysing them all the time. you know they upset you, shouldnt that be enough?

Guys what is the aboslute worst lighting to be in, if you have scars?

I.E. which lighting shows all of your scars, whether they are boxcars/icepicks/rolling or other scars.

Give me real life examples, i.e. under a street lamp at night etc etc.

i think fluorescent lighting sucks for my scars

ooo u no what i take it back.... sunlight is the worst :(

^ i think fluorescent is worse than sunlight... but i also think fluorescent can make anyone look bad

the best is probably incandescent

don't think i am ever in any other type of lighting... so my skin only looks "okay" in 1/3 types of lighting

Things like lighting in public toilet mirrors where it's pretty dark and then you have a long lamp light in front and it just highlights the depth of your scars. Clubs are bad too, dark around then strong lighting from corners. Most scenarios where there's a mixture of darker and then stronger kind of lights that shadow the scars. I'm not talking about just straight out strong lights because that can work like a flash on a camera and mask the depth of the scars.

Guest Timehealsall

What about when you are outside at night, and light from the top of a street lamp is pointing down at you?

What about a flashlight pointing downwards at you when its dark in a room?

What about if you have a single fluorescent light source pointing down at you, while its dark in the room?

Are these the worst as well?

What about when you are outside at night, and light from the top of a street lamp is pointing down at you?

Hmm, not sure. I'll get back to you next time someone with a flashlight is hovering over me in a dark room.

Hey guys, what about when a swarm of fireflies is circling your face on a dark night when there's a full moon?

Seriously though, I apologize for the teasing, but these questions are a wee bit obsessive, don't you think?

Guest Timehealsall

Hmm, not sure. I'll get back to you next time someone with a flashlight is hovering over me in a dark room.

Hey guys, what about when a swarm of fireflies is circling your face on a dark night when there's a full moon?

Seriously though, I apologize for the teasing, but these questions are a wee bit obsessive, don't you think?

please just answer the question...

How about when in movies, you are in a dark room ,with one light on thats really bright on top of You? kind of like the joker in batman dark knight, his scene where he is locked up?

Exactly how is this a scar treatment? Topic closed.