Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sito

NUTSONLINE

Anyone ever make an order from NUTSONLINE???

i'm thinking of making an order of Organic Almonds (Raw, No Shell) @ $13.99/lb(non pasteurized), Raw Pistachios (In Shell) @ $8.99/lb and/or Organic Raw Pepitas (No Shell Pumpkin Seeds) for $5.99/lb, but i want to get people's input first, just to see if they have any experience with this SITE or if they have a better place to get Nuts>>>

Also are the Prices here Fair ? or are they expensive ?

also, i SHOULD STILL soak those aforementioned almonds and pistachios correct?

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Most soaking is done to get rid of the evil stuff on the outer seed, so if the "shell" is removed, I imagine it would be fine to just eat it like that. Personally I would still soak it anyway, just to be safe.

Most people generally tolerate almonds and pumpkin seeds pretty well, so I wouldn't worry about that too much. The prices seem in the average range. (Better than pine nuts which are like 11 dollars for 4 ounces or something. :()

Ha that's funny a couple days ago I ordered 6lbs of seeds from nuts online! I found it through organic nuts online on google lol, prob how you found them too right? I got almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, and a bunch of pumpkin and sunflower seeds.

I will definitely be soaking all as always still. Doesn't matter organic or not, they still need to be soaked to be broken down talking about the molecular level.

i actually just stumbled onto their sight somehow, i forget exactly how i ended up there tho>>

are u going to soak the pumpkin seeds as well>>?? for how long??

yeah this is the place where i'll be getting my nuts and seeds from as they seem to have all kinds of gluten free and organic nuts and seeds.

Oh cool thanks. Yeah I'm gonna soak the seeds as well. I put everything in jars and label what it is. Warm water and room temp warm is what you want. I let everything soak/sprout for at least 24 hours or until I think it's done then I'll cover the jar and put it in the fridge.

Ya know a lot of people say nuts give them acne problems and they used to for me as well, but I was eating the regular nuts you buy in a store. When I started eating nothing but organic and sprouting everything I have never had problems. Did you know that nuts are some of the highest effected foods when it comes to pesticides and such? It's because of their high fat content which is great at holding all that garbage in. So people could just be getting negative effects from the pesticides and such rAther then nuts themselves.

Edited by Thehoper

HOPER or ANYONE else for that matter, have you ever experienced pistachios or almonds that float?

i just put some almonds and pistachios to soak, about an hour ago and they are still floating?

Well, some almonds are, but it looks like all the pistachios are floating and are not at the bottom of the bowl>> so i'm wondering ...

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? are they bad or rancid?

what can i do?

HOPER or ANYONE ELSE who can Help, is soaking pistachios pointless or Not??

I soaked my pistachios for about 12 hours, but they don't taste as crunchy afterwards because they absorb the water pretty well. WHat can i do about that besides using a dehydrator?

I soaked them, then i rinsed them, and then i stored them in fresh water in a plastic container that i put in the fridge.

Is that the correct protocol for soaking pistachios or should i do something different.

Soaking Raw Shelled Pistachios is necessary to get rid of the anti-nutirents or no?

what about raw pistachios with no shells?