Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr President

Going to a BEE meeting on Monday

Im going to a bee meeting on monday with a number of beekeepers.

The doc there says she is willing to sting one of my scars too, which is quite exciting.

I've been wanting to give this a go for so long and ive finally got my chance.

I once again link my fav article:

http://www.therealwhy.com/page6.html

I'll keep u all updated :D

Edited by Mr President

Guest Timehealsall

is this for hypertrophic scars, or pited ones?

glood luck

ill start with a hypertrophic scar, but if it works ill more than definitely move over to the pitted ones. ur forgetting that both types of scars are the same in the respect both have a build up of scar tissue - at least in mine anyway. so if it really does soften the scar tissue and replace it with normal one, then it shouldnt really matter right?

anyhoo, just testing it on one of my more major scars atm on my arms, as those are the ones ive been reading more about.

its been too difficult to get my hands on quality injectibe bee venom, so why not go back to basics and get the strongest and cheapest kind *from the original bee* :)

Guest Timehealsall
ill start with a hypertrophic scar, but if it works ill more than definitely move over to the pitted ones. ur forgetting that both types of scars are the same in the respect both have a build up of scar tissue - at least in mine anyway. so if it really does soften the scar tissue and replace it with normal one, then it shouldnt really matter right?

anyhoo, just testing it on one of my more major scars atm on my arms, as those are the ones ive been reading more about.

its been too difficult to get my hands on quality injectibe bee venom, so why not go back to basics and get the strongest and cheapest kind *from the original bee* :)

So how exactly would this bee venom work? Is it a permanent fix? Does it improve the scar drastically?

So how exactly would this bee venom work? Is it a permanent fix? Does it improve the scar drastically?

hmm mate, ive had enough of convincing people on this site :) if you are truly interested in fixing your scars and believe this may be a suitable treatment option, im sure you will do all the necessary research.

im not sure whether it will work, but ive read about 7-8 positive before and after stories from various sites where people claim it has unexpectedly improved their scarring. the stories im referring to are in the link i sent you a while back and posted here about a week ago.

its worth giving a go, especially since before and after pics dont lie. the lady who took the pic says her scarring has improved more since she stung it again and believes if she stung it for a final time, it would disappear completely.

all the best :)

Edited by Mr President

Guest Timehealsall

dear mr.president, i will indeed do research on this bee venom, but i will also use blind faith.

I am willing to try it myself, and i will BE HAPPY to have it shipped to me, and than ship it to you. Whenever you are ready mate, just message me and let me know. I can't wait to try this out man!

btw, would i have to have a bee sting my scar? or do i put some of the "magic stuff" in need a needle and sting myself. :whistle:

dear mr.president, i will indeed do research on this bee venom, but i will also use blind faith.

I am willing to try it myself, and i will BE HAPPY to have it shipped to me, and than ship it to you. Whenever you are ready mate, just message me and let me know. I can't wait to try this out man!

btw, would i have to have a bee sting my scar? or do i put some of the "magic stuff" in need a needle and sting myself. :whistle:

ive been having too many problems with the doc, so am just buying the venom powder from another seller and im hoping if i mix enough in, i should get the venom to the right strength. ill do this alongside the actual bee sting, to see which works best. im going to do it on my arm scars to see how it works. then if nothing goes wrong, ill try it elsewhere.

its definitely not a one off procedure and is more you sting it a number of times to dilute the scar tissue more and more each time. what the effect is caused by is not the actual venom - so using more venom wont make the scar disappear faster, and it is your bodies reaction to the venom that acts on the scar tissue.

Edited by Mr President

I wonder if anyone has ever actually got a bee to sting a facial scar on purpose? The face is quite different than the arm. Is there no way to get the venom in a syringe? We have to be creative, hold the bee up to a realistic looking fake arm that is hollow and somehow collects the venom to be poured into a syringe. I think you could get a lot of bacteria injected from the bee stinger. Hope it works out, you are brave!

I wonder if anyone has ever actually got a bee to sting a facial scar on purpose? The face is quite different than the arm. Is there no way to get the venom in a syringe? We have to be creative, hold the bee up to a realistic looking fake arm that is hollow and somehow collects the venom to be poured into a syringe. I think you could get a lot of bacteria injected from the bee stinger. Hope it works out, you are brave!

yeah one of the stories i read was from a woman who had plastic surgery go wrong and it left a scar across her forehead. she had it stung a few times over a two month period and she says she couldnt find the scar afterwards. i've never read a story of someone doing it on the cheeks or nose though.

Wait wait wait---BEES? How do you do this? Where do you get the venom? Do you need to inject it yourself? I hate needles but this sounds wonderful! Someone, links, more details, anything.

This is interesting..please keep us updated

Id do about anything to get rid of the deep scar on my cheek

Gonna follow this thread

Edited by freakNpink

I'm not goin to influence anyone, as any treatment option is something u should decide on yourself. who knows, you might find something i havent read :)

Edited by Mr President

the lazyness got the better of me, so i didnt go to the bee meeting. i instead began using my bee venom cream, whilst i wait for some higher quality injectible venom powder to come.

it seems to be working, well im getting the allergic reaction from the cream..so ill wait to see if anything more will come of it :)

Edited by Mr President

Looks like you're getting a buzz from this treatment... lol

this looks promising :)

so has any1 given this a go?

im thinking of seeing if i can find some bees :D

You all be careful with those bees.

What about that bee creme, Venex? Has anyone seen results from it?